Couple of things noted about FS series

steveW

Couple of things noted about FS series

Post by steveW »

Now the first is Animals, Animals Graze!! but not in the Game? making this unrealistic.
Would love to see the Inclusion of More Animals too.
Sometimes the Game will not quit! I have to crash it down though it does save before hand.

Obviously the Game still needs tweaking along with some mods, but otherwise a Good Game
this_is_gav

Re: Couple of things noted about FS series

Post by this_is_gav »

Personally speaking, I hope they address animals before expanding the number. Lambs, calves and foals (don't need to implement breeding), grazing, water, actually let them eat silage again (not just in TMR) and options for winter sheltering (for those countries which do).

But the big one. Proper pastures, not just flat grass squares with a fence around them. Let us use our fields and place objects individually (I keep describing this as "The Sims-like") and only if a boundary (fence, hedgerow, wall and gate) is complete can it be used for livestock.
lawm

Post by lawm »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:23 pm Personally speaking, I hope they address animals before expanding the number. Lambs, calves and foals (don't need to implement breeding), grazing, water, actually let them eat silage again (not just in TMR) and options for winter sheltering (for those countries which do).

But the big one. Proper pastures, not just flat grass squares with a fence around them. Let us use our fields and place objects individually (I keep describing this as "The Sims-like") and only if a boundary (fence, hedgerow, wall and gate) is complete can it be used for livestock.
Yes yes and yes. Does get old seeing plain squares for pastures. Also the other points you brought up will help too
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

The animals seem to deteriorate in each version, rather than giving us pallet simulator I'd have preferred more development in animal husbandry. When it comes too expanding the feeding plus some other changes I am really looking forward to maize plus coming.
terranapheo

Post by terranapheo »

this_is_gav wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 12:23 pm Personally speaking, I hope they address animals before expanding the number. Lambs, calves and foals (don't need to implement breeding), grazing, water, actually let them eat silage again (not just in TMR) and options for winter sheltering (for those countries which do).

I agree with all this and Horses producing manure and being able to be lead as removing them from sheds when riding is a pain.
Last edited by terranapheo on Thu May 26, 2022 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

How about some turkeys or pheasant? Also I miss actually mucking out the animals....I know I can simulate it by putting a bucket in the fill trigger but it just makes me feel empty inside lol