Hint for next pack

this_is_gav

Re: Hint for next pack

Post by this_is_gav »

Well there's a Pakistani man called Asif Sharif, who apparently founded Pedaver, who describe themselves as follows:
We will deliver science based solutions and effective alternatives in production agriculture spanning crops, orchards, forestry, livestock and assets management by applying unified technology, appropriate mechanization and resource optimization. We will accomplish this through creating an impact on communities with respect to environment and stewardship.
While that would fit in well with the "get things done more efficiently", there's not a cat in hell's chance that Mr Asif Sharif would be the hint! It looks a bit of a dodgy company too, with a Whatsapp only telephone number and a website which barely works.

No, I think the "as if" is merely a bit of humour aimed at those who thought they'd try to be clever.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I’m throwing my money on some kind of root crop equipment. It’s always been a complaint that beet lifters are too small and potatoes Have none of the support equipment usually involved in their harvest. Maybe an amity dlc or bringing Grimmes American counterpart spudnik into the fold as they have a bit larger lineup potato equipment
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think it's a kubota equipment pack
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

eric21 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:04 pm I think it's a kubota equipment pack
I think you are a little confused. Giants hinted at the 3rd dlc when the announce the Kubota dlc this week. The cryptic clue was on the blog post in morse code.

.- .-.. ... / --- -...

https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=360

The first clue they left last week was in binary code hinting at the Kubota dlc pack.

The season pass clue says Get Things Done, More Efficiently!! My guess is larger seeder, planters, cultivators etc. Players are always looking for larger equipment especially on maps that have large fields. No doubt will see Get Things Done, More Efficiently!! on bill boards in Elmcreek in the future after Kubota is released.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:50 pm
I think you are a little confused. Giants hinted at the 3rd dlc when the announce the Kubota dlc this week. The cryptic clue was on the blog post in morse code.
Eric isn't the one confused. He (tongue in cheek presumably) meant Kubota equipment as in the Kverneland/Vicon equipment which is painted in Kubota colours and listed on Kubota's websites.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Ok just going by the title. To me the as if is Giants way of saying As If we are going to tell you right now!! No you will just have to wait for another clue before Farmcon 22!!
Dexadrinne

Post by Dexadrinne »

It reads ALS OB
raran

Post by raran »

Dexadrinne wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:16 am It reads ALS OB
Really? :shock: You might want to read the whole topic... *thumbsup*
eric21

Post by eric21 »

.- .-.. ... / --- -...

https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=360

The first clue they left last week was in binary code hinting at the Kubota dlc pack.

The season pass clue says Get Things Done, More Efficiently!! My guess is larger seeder, planters, cultivators etc. Players are always looking for larger equipment especially on maps that have large fields. No doubt will see Get Things Done, More Efficiently!! on bill boards in Elmcreek in the future after Kubota is released.
I wouldn't look to hard into that, there's a dlc pack called 1b on Steam database, which isn't Kubota. Unless it's one for the future or it could be the conveyer pack
eric21

Post by eric21 »

this_is_gav wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:10 pm
Eric isn't the one confused. He (tongue in cheek presumably) meant Kubota equipment as in the Kverneland/Vicon equipment which is painted in Kubota colours and listed on Kubota's websites.
Exactly, we shall see regardless
Ziuta Modding

Post by Ziuta Modding »

Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

There are many different meanings for "als ob", depends on the context. Standalone I would use it for example, someone is telling you a story and you don't believe it, you can say "als ob" (with a face expression of disbelief 😊) or someone is pretending something (to be a farmer) = als ob.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer