So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Adnel

So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by Adnel »

This dlc did make me crazy, crazy about how lame it is. Sure modders will bring out the best of it because its a new brand, but still, will not pay for this one.
Vfarms

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by Vfarms »

Kubota is awesome to me! I'm stoked! Good thing I got the year 1 pass!
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Crashmac

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by Crashmac »

I agree, while I like Kubota as a brand there isn't anything there that makes me want to buy the DLC. So far not buying the seasons pass has been a good choice. (For my play style at least)
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I have the season pass so I have the dlc already paid for. It looks ok. I was kind of looking for more for my money!! Slightly better than Antonio Carraro Pack, but not by much!! In certain cases yes with the release of Precision Farming and the new Silo bins and augers coming I feel free dlc is actually better than the paid dlc. Thats the thing about buying the season pass up front. Its a mystery box to what you are going to get. To me the Kubota dlc like the Antonio Carraro was over hyped. We knew the brand last week so basically the whole surprise was blown. We just didnt known what was going to be in the pack. When I looked today my enthusiasm became rather deflated. Oh sure its great that we have a new brand and modders can mod Kubota equipment and yes before any know it all steps out and tells me oh but modders cannot mod the dlc pack. Any person with a brain should know that. Thats not what I mean . Modders can create Kubota equipment from scratch. Some point years down the road they can be used as mods, but not for a while.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Lets be honest vanilla skidsteers are kind of nerfed right now anyway. They don't or barely reach most TMR mixers and trying to pick up a pallet of anything usually makes them lift the rear wheels off the ground and don't even think about a silage bale or log. I always try to use them but end up selling because they are so limited right now.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I just want to skidsteer....bad.....like I would buy the dlc just for the skidsteer (I have the season pass anyway)
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Crashmac wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:35 pm Lets be honest vanilla skidsteers are kind of nerfed right now anyway. They don't or barely reach most TMR mixers and trying to pick up a pallet of anything usually makes them lift the rear wheels off the ground and don't even think about a silage bale or log. I always try to use them but end up selling because they are so limited right now.
I’m not sure if they have been updated since I last tried as I had similar issues early on with skidsteers, however I watched a video earlier of Mr Sealyp who was loading 6-7m logs onto a trailer using the modded lizard (bobcat) skid steer with no problems at all. So maybe they have been adjusted, or that particular mod behaves differently.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:45 pm
Crashmac wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:35 pm
I’m not sure if they have been updated since I last tried as I had similar issues early on with skidsteers, however I watched a video earlier of Mr Sealyp who was loading 6-7m logs onto a trailer using the modded lizard (bobcat) skid steer with no problems at all. So maybe they have been adjusted, or that particular mod behaves differently.
Yeah I'll have to check that one out, I want to use them the vanilla ones are just to frustrating.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

There should be a pretty good difference between the kubota and the new Holland tracked skids, the new Holland is upper mid range and the kubota is I believe the biggest kubota makes
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

The free dlc just gives me more of what I already don’t use, while I would actually use a Kubota.
Xyxox

Post by Xyxox »

I've used Kubota mods in FS19, so looking forward to actual official Kubota DLC and the fact that modders who have done Kubota stuff in the past can bring it to official Giants modhub.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

To me a tractor is a tractor, a skid steer is a skid steer and a front loader is a front loader. Just different manufacturers. Does it change the gameplay??? No Was the same when we got John Deere and Claas. Kubota is just a novelty.
Xyxox

Post by Xyxox »

Liked the unofficial Kubota mods from FS19, LOVE the fact that these will be official Giants Kubota DLC and the fact that those who previously did Kubota mods for FS19 can make them official now.

Where I live about half the farms run Kubota tractors at some level. Most run a mish mash of manufacturers, almost never see a farm running all one brand.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Only aspect I like is that kubota is on game and hope we get the little weekend warrior/ farmette sized backhoe tractors. Skid steers would be nice. But only if the modders take up that task for console. As for paying for this particular DLC?.......nope
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I already have season pass and I feel after the first 2 dlc I am kinda regretting it now!! This is what happens when you put your money where your mouth is so to speak. Is it worth the money probably not. Off Topic I am waiting on The Hunter: Call of the Wild dlc Revontuli Coast and for what you pay for that I would get hours more enjoy out of that for the price. Recently obtained a free £5 gift card so I will be putting towards that. 😀😀😀