So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

ScotsDude73

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:09 am Now you choose to complain? You make zero sense.
I believe as a paying customer I have the right to if I feel I am not getting value for money. Am complaining about free content no. I am complaining about content I am going to receive 28th June which I paid for in advance. Do I feel I am getting value for money no.
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 24, 2022 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEERE317

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by DEERE317 »

So now you have an issue with what GIANTS puts in the DLC’s even though you bought all of them for 4 games prior? GIANTS hasn’t exactly changed the types of stuff they put into the DLC’s… … would’ve thought you’d have taken issue with what you bought years ago.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:33 am So now you have an issue with what GIANTS puts in the DLC’s even though you bought all of them for 4 games prior? GIANTS hasn’t exactly changed the types of stuff they put into the DLC’s… … would’ve thought you’d have taken issue with what you bought years ago.
Not all dlc's no. Just the FS22 I am complaining about. Again its nothing to do with the content its the quantity of content that has decreased in FS22 dlc packs. In fact the 19 and 17 dlc were extremely good value. It feels the first 2 packs for FS22 were more expensive and yet we are getting less content for our money.
punchi

Post by punchi »

The DLCs are not really more expensive, compared to other DLCs. Its just marginal, but in that case, everything is getting more and more expensive. Welcome to the real world :D

And just because you dont like the brand or whatever they are going to implement into the game with DLCs doesnt make it less valueable.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:57 am When it comes down to it after reading some of the comments, some people just like to complain for the sake of complaining
Can I complain about this statement :lol:
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I remember a few of us were discussing the merits of the Seasons Pass last summer, before any of it was known and I've always been of the opinion that they're poor value for money unless you like farming in completely different cultures and/or styles from one save to the next, and I guess most of us don't.

While the previous games didn't have Seasons Passes on PC, I would never have bought them anyway. I bought a few DLCs for previous games:
  • FS2011: None (I can't even remember which DLCs were available, but I didn't buy any).
  • FS2013: Bought it as the Titanium Edition, which included the expansion DLC with Westbridge Hills. I think the Titanium Edition coincided with the first console version which included this as standard.
  • FS15: JCB, New Holland, Gold (Eastern European/Sosnovka) and Holmer.
  • FS17: Kuhn and Mattxjs's Modern Classics - a third party DLC created by Mattxjs by released by GIANTS - like FS19's Grimme Pack they were both allowed for winning the 2017 Mod Contest, and wouldn't have counted towards the Seasons Pack anyway.
  • FS19: Anderson, Platinum (Claas) and Kverneland & Vicon.
  • FS22: None (thus far).
Other than FS15 never enough to warrant a Seasons Pass, and even with hindsight I think I would have only bought the JCB DLC for FS15.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:15 am
Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:57 am When it comes down to it after reading some of the comments, some people just like to complain for the sake of complaining
It's your choice.
Some people complain about value for the money they spent on the game, some people complain about bugs or ridiculous mistakes, like pallet reduction. Some people complain about people with valid complaints.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Might as well, just be sure to exclude any positive feedback or constructive criticisms that might help to understand your expectations haha
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:50 pm
Might as well, just be sure to exclude any positive feedback or constructive criticisms that might help to understand your expectations haha
He was asking if he could complain about your comment.
What positive or constructive criticism might help you understand his expectations? haha
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:50 pm
I have found something I can complain about :mrgreen:

I'm disappointed but not surprised that the grain drier has no functionality other than as a silo unless I am missing something.The models look very good but why no functionality for the drier, on pc we already have driers that work why not make this feature available for console players in the basegame.I have little interest in the whole production element of 22 but too me this would have seemed a logical feature too add to this pack.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:08 pm

I'm disappointed but not surprised that the grain drier has no functionality other than as a silo unless I am missing something.The models look very good but why no functionality for the drier, on pc we already have driers that work why not make this feature available for console players in the basegame.I have little interest in the whole production element of 22 but too me this would have seemed a logical feature too add to this pack.
See you screwed it up you’re just supposed to say I hate the grain drier hahaha
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:17 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:08 pm

See you screwed it up you’re just supposed to say I hate the grain drier hahaha
I'm not sure if I was to share my exact thoughts on this it would go down well as the language I'd choose would be somewhat adult in its nature.
Arrancar88

Post by Arrancar88 »

Not excited about any of them tbh.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Think yourselves lucky because from what I can see is the AGI Pack is not on the Xbox Store, but that is down to Microsoft not Giants!! As for the grain dryer not actually drying grain what do expect for free???
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I like that seed auger