So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

JonOne

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by JonOne »

No, I’m not more excited for either.
The AGI pack is a good step in the right direction and all and rightly should be free, it adds a real depth to the sorely underwhelming US experience, except for the prevalence of self driven augers and the non functional drier which grinds my gears.

The PTO driven augers give me something to do when I’m on more than one day seasonal growth and it’s the depth of winter and the prices spike, but to only put it on an underbelly loader auger is a bit of a meh for me. Also the drier; come on now that’s just teasing. We had crop moisture in seasons mod since 17 surely with a little code we could have offset a yield penalty by drying grain at the cost of burning some gas (against the environmental score maybe)

As for Kubota; I’m indifferent because I like the skid steer but the mass is way out on skid steers and trying to carry anything is a free ice skating lesson. As for the other bits in there I ain’t fussed. Just personal preference.
Jon, 29
Somewhere near the River Parishes.
I enjoy long slow drives in my combine, cold starts and red bird win streaks.
Please don’t feed the trolls.
Lastofthebreed

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by Lastofthebreed »

I’m excited for Kubota. They are very common tractors in my area and I’ve operated several over the years. It will be great to see that familiar orange in the game. This is the first dlc that I’m actually interested in.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Iconik Upgrades has made a great Kubota Grassland pack. It's his first mod/pack he is gonna sent to giants so let's hope its gonna be the first of many!

this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

They're just reskins of the Kverneland/Vicon equipment already in game.
Orange Tiger NL

this_is_gav wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:29 pm They're just reskins of the Kverneland/Vicon equipment already in game.
Well yeah, Kubota is the owner of Kverneland since 2012. We didn't have kubota colors yet tho!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:44 pm
this_is_gav wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:29 pm They're just reskins of the Kverneland/Vicon equipment already in game.
Well yeah, Kubota is the owner of Kverneland since 2012. We didn't have kubota colors yet tho!
Going by your username I'm guessing you are a fan of orange :mrgreen:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

I think it was a George Saunders from the recent lamma show where he looked at a Kubota baler and said it was just an orange KV.
Orange Tiger NL

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:14 pm
How did you guess? 🤣😂
raran

Post by raran »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:30 pm

How did you guess? 🤣😂
Orange Army! *thumbsup*
Orange Tiger NL

raran wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 6:31 pm
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 2:30 pm

How did you guess? 🤣😂
Orange Army! *thumbsup*
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Well considering he is Dutch why wouldnt he be a fan of orange!! 😁😁😁 NL is abbreviation for Netherlands. To some people its called Holland. Well technically Holland is on the Western side of the Netherlands.
serious-soldier3

Post by serious-soldier3 »

Adnel wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:32 pm This dlc did make me crazy, crazy about how lame it is. Sure modders will bring out the best of it because its a new brand, but still, will not pay for this one.
I mean your right. I myself do have the class slurry dlc but the game was a gift. Besides the new dlc is just bringing out weaker equipment than that of modhub. Before I pay for the season pass or any dlc they need to have heavy equipment, possibly mining for console, and bigger farms with bigger plows and stuff. Other than that just go to modhub and get all that you want, it doesn't cost a dime lol.