So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

norfolk farmer

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by norfolk farmer »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:44 pm Think yourselves lucky because from what I can see is the AGI Pack is not on the Xbox Store, but that is down to Microsoft not Giants!! As for the grain dryer not actually drying grain what do expect for free???
Free or not if you are going to call it a drier then make it function as such.
ScotsDude73

Re: So anyone else more excited for the free dlc coming soon than the kubota dlc?

Post by ScotsDude73 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:22 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:44 pm Think yourselves lucky because from what I can see is the AGI Pack is not on the Xbox Store, but that is down to Microsoft not Giants!! As for the grain dryer not actually drying grain what do expect for free???
And I thought that I was the worst at complaining!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁 And yes you correct if they are going to add a grain dryer then it should actually dry grain.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:57 am When it comes down to it after reading some of the comments, some people just like to complain for the sake of complaining
I made the mistake of starting from last post and reading back into the thread. Regret that decision lol
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:23 pm
Mwal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:17 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:08 pm
I have found something I can complain about :mrgreen:

I'm disappointed but not surprised that the grain drier has no functionality other than as a silo unless I am missing something.The models look very good but why no functionality for the drier, on pc we already have driers that work why not make this feature available for console players in the basegame.I have little interest in the whole production element of 22 but too me this would have seemed a logical feature too add to this pack.
See you screwed it up you’re just supposed to say I hate the grain drier hahaha
I'm not sure if I was to share my exact thoughts on this it would go down well as the language I'd choose would be somewhat adult in its nature.
Your thoughts are duly noted!! We all have the imagination to know how you feel in response!! 😀😀😀
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:29 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:22 pm
And I thought that I was the worst at complaining!! 😁😁😁😁😁😁 And yes you correct if they are going to add a grain dryer then it should actually dry grain.
Well, to be technical, all grain bins are designed to keep grain dry so it doesn't spoil from moisture. BUT calling it a grain drier does imply it does more than your typical grain bin. LOL.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

totally agree
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

jeremyj621 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:05 pm
Well, to be technical, all grain bins are designed to keep grain dry so it doesn't spoil from moisture. BUT calling it a grain drier does imply it does more than your typical grain bin. LOL.
But a drier actually dries grain down by burning a gas blowing air and stirring the grain so it’s at a safe moisture level to store.
raran

Post by raran »

Got to love FS players. Give them 20 things for free and the only thing they care about is bitching about 1 little bug.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

raran wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:14 am Got to love FS players. Give them 20 things for free and the only thing they care about is bitching about 1 little bug.
Yep, got to love them...specially those who can't stop giving the developers praise for doing a mediocre job.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Burekcina wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:58 am
raran wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:14 am Got to love FS players. Give them 20 things for free and the only thing they care about is bitching about 1 little bug.
Yep, got to love them...specially those who can't stop giving the developers praise for doing a mediocre job.
*thumbsup* Well said, and that's why they've been doing a mediocre job all these years.
raran

Post by raran »

CoreyTr wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:56 am
*thumbsup* Well said, and that's why they've been doing a mediocre job all these years.
So if you know you get something "mediocre" why bother buying it and then go Bratwurst and moan about it.

edit: lol @ giants for that bratwurst thing. I meant bitching ofcourse.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

It’s weird that they own a successful company if the game is so terrible… not at all like every competitor has failed to varying degrees of spectacularly with game’s that I would truly describe as mediocre.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
guderian

Post by guderian »

the last dlc i bought was the anderson group dlc
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

raran wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:03 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:56 am

So if you know you get something "mediocre" why bother buying it and then go Bratwurst and moan about it.

edit: lol @ giants for that bratwurst thing. I meant bitching ofcourse.
Of course you meant "bitching". You realize you're "bitching" too, right?
Speaking for myself, the reason I keep buying, I don't mind supporting the game, and at the same time, I wish, hope they put more effort into development.
Other "bitchers" might have their own reasons.

Your turn, why bother being a hypocrite and bitching about people bitching?
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

This entire thread is just too long to read all the replies to, so just in response to the OP of the thread to contribute to the conversation ...

For me, the Kubota DLC is exciting because I see Kubota equipment all around me on a daily basis. Will be neat to have it in game. Once it is in game I plan to use Kubota primarily for farm work and orchard operations, as well as doing tasks around the production areas. Folks debate on buying the DLC and saying they will not buy this, but for me, I already own it anyway since I am a season pass holder, so I guess that isn't a factor. But since DLC for this game costs less than a fast food meal, I'd probably have to say I would buy it anyway if I did not have the season pass.

Giants seems to be consistently bringing us content. At least base content. To me, this is a base game, and a platform for creative souls in the modding community to really shine, so even if this Kubota pack isn't seemingly "impressive" on a game scale, it DOES provide more liberties and license brand privileges for the modding community to further such creativity. As such, regardless of how impressive or unimpressive it may be, I am thankful for it and am excited for what doors it opens up for other things to come.

Hopefully that made some sort of sense. I just got back off the road from deliveries to Florida and New York, so my brain is somewhat fried from dealing with east coast morons on the highways. So glad to be back in Colorado again :)
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.