contract problems?

cwhense

contract problems?

Post by cwhense »

So doing contracts on green valley and I get a contract for my own field see pics Image
MK_McD

Re: contract problems?

Post by MK_McD »

You don't own any of the fields in those contracts. The numbers would be blue if you owned the fields.
cwhense

Post by cwhense »

MK_McD wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:25 pm You don't own any of the fields in those contracts. The numbers would be blue if you owned the fields.
if you look at the second picture, It shows I own the said field, I harvested, limed, plowed, seeded and rolled it up to this point without contracts, was just waiting for the next growth stage to put fertilizer down. So I thing it is a bug in the map. I can sell and re-purchase the field but the field number does not change to indicate I own it. Don't know enough about map making to see if I can fix it. Side note the plowed state changed to needing to be plowed after accepting the contract so it is kinda ruined now for yield, still going to play the map till I get 100 missions(at 75 right now), I started on hard mode with 0 dollars. Any way thought it was weird.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

:hmm:
Last edited by Orange Tiger NL on Sat May 21, 2022 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Oh you talking about that nr 30 field? Well maybe that is a glitch indeed. Try to contact the map maker. Next time give better info so people understand what exactly you talking about.

Also i see field 30 is split up in couple sections, maybe that is where the glitch is. Cuz the number 30 isn't blue(numbers blue) so you technically don't own it.
MK_McD

Post by MK_McD »

cwhense wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:41 pm
MK_McD wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:25 pm You don't own any of the fields in those contracts. The numbers would be blue if you owned the fields.
if you look at the second picture, It shows I own the said field
The map seems to show that you own the field below field 30.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

MK_McD wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:20 pm
The map seems to show that you own the field below field 30.
This, the whole parcel appears to be 30 buying the north chunk may alleviate the problem. I also believe there was a recent update to this map so maybe this issue was corrected