FS22 sprayer unfolding

Neofit

FS22 sprayer unfolding

Post by Neofit »

Hi,

I have the Hardi Mega 1200 sprayer, with two unfolding arms. Is there a way to unfold only one arms or spray only on one side? There are a lot of hotkeys that I am not sure what they do, I've tried quite a few but can't seem to find keys that would do that (and yes, I've been trying with the sprayer selected :) ).

Thanks
FS19+22 PC
Azfoor

Re: FS22 sprayer unfolding

Post by Azfoor »

The only thing I know of is that you can turn of sections of the boom. But that is only from the center so you can't turn just one side of 🤔
fefinu

Post by fefinu »

I stand to be corrected but as far as I remember, you can spray on one side - the game does not assign keybinds to the action so you have to do it yourself.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

fefinu wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:52 am I stand to be corrected but as far as I remember, you can spray on one side - the game does not assign keybinds to the action so you have to do it yourself.
You mean to tell me I can have section control on either side of the boom???? What 😬
fefinu

Post by fefinu »

I checked it to be sure - in options keybinds, locate section Vehicle Work and assign keybinds to:-

de/Activate left partial widths
de/Activate right partial widths
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Azfoor wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:12 am
fefinu wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:52 am I stand to be corrected but as far as I remember, you can spray on one side - the game does not assign keybinds to the action so you have to do it yourself.
You mean to tell me I can have section control on either side of the boom???? What 😬
Kind of half corrected. On PC as far as I am aware you can control either side (but not fold one half, as originally asked, again as far as I know)

On console you can only control width from the centre, so it depends on which platforms you guys are playing on.
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

I'm on pc 👌 wouldn't play this game on anything else 😅 I'm definitely gonna check this out!!