Amazone Citan 15001 seeder

02sam

Amazone Citan 15001 seeder

Post by 02sam »

Hi a while ago i used one of these seeders and it has two compartments but when you lease or buy it, you get on the customize tab the option to deactivate the fertilizer section so both compartments hold seeds

So i have leased one today and that option is still there but it does not work you have to have both seed and fertilizer loaded am i doing something wrong?
ScotsDude73

Re: Amazone Citan 15001 seeder

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I understand you are using the seed options mod to deactivate the fertilizer side in the seeder is that correct??? I am on Xbox and I have tested it and it works fine. The seeder is the one to the far right and should say seed options below the picture of the seeder or in the dlc part of the store under the seed options mod. Possibly you might have bought the wrong seeder or you have a mod conflict. It works fine for me holds 7080 of seed. Have you tested it in a fresh game save with just the seed options mod enabled??? If you move down in the store to mod and dlc and select seed options mod from there all the seed option seeders/planters are in there.
02sam

Post by 02sam »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:02 pm I understand you are using the seed options mod to deactivate the fertilizer side in the seeder is that correct??? I am on Xbox and I have tested it and it works fine. The seeder is the one to the far right and should say seed options below the picture of the seeder or in the dlc part of the store under the seed options mod. Possibly you might have bought the wrong seeder or you have a mod conflict. It works fine for me holds 7080 of seed. Have you tested it in a fresh game save with just the seed options mod enabled??? If you move down in the store to mod and dlc and select seed options mod from there all the seed option seeders/planters are in there.
Hi thanks for the advice and yes i am using the seed option mod and i did get the one to the far right on the lest of seeders.
What i dont understand is yesterday i had to have both seed and fertilizer in the seeder for it to work
Well today i started a new save and it works without the fertilizer option and you are right it holds 7080 Lts so i then went back to my original save game and now it works just fine, its a mystery to me

Thank for the advice
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

I may be mistaken, but leased items cannot be customized.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

soccerhate wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:10 pm I may be mistaken, but leased items cannot be customized.
I think they can be customised when you first lease them, but you cannot go to a workshop and customise them afterwards.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

soccerhate wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:10 pm I may be mistaken, but leased items cannot be customized.
Yes you are entirely correct on that part. You need to return and lease another.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 3:31 pm
I think they can be customised when you first lease them, but you cannot go to a workshop and customise them afterwards.
Correct!!
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

02sam wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:41 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 11:02 pm I understand you are using the seed options mod to deactivate the fertilizer side in the seeder is that correct??? I am on Xbox and I have tested it and it works fine. The seeder is the one to the far right and should say seed options below the picture of the seeder or in the dlc part of the store under the seed options mod. Possibly you might have bought the wrong seeder or you have a mod conflict. It works fine for me holds 7080 of seed. Have you tested it in a fresh game save with just the seed options mod enabled??? If you move down in the store to mod and dlc and select seed options mod from there all the seed option seeders/planters are in there.
Hi thanks for the advice and yes i am using the seed option mod and i did get the one to the far right on the lest of seeders.
What i dont understand is yesterday i had to have both seed and fertilizer in the seeder for it to work
Well today i started a new save and it works without the fertilizer option and you are right it holds 7080 Lts so i then went back to my original save game and now it works just fine, its a mystery to me

Thank for the advice
No problem. Happy to help.
02sam

Post by 02sam »

Hi guys well It works ok now