Growing Olives...How?

Blain1971

Growing Olives...How?

Post by Blain1971 »

I planted my rows of Olives and fertilized twice with no indicators the whole year that anything else needed doing. There was grass in between the trees but it would not mulch. Yield bonus stay at 98% after I applied the second layer of fertilizer. Now it is the next year, March, and I am trying to mulch and cultivate but nothing is happening. The game gives no clue as to what order to do these things in or what time of year and online all I find is plant, mulch, cultivate, fertilize. If these small implements actually have no purpose then why am I told to buy them? This is all not making any sense so what is the solution?
JensChrDK

Re: Growing Olives...How?

Post by JensChrDK »

I think march is to early to mulch the grass, it needs to be fully grown. I usually do it mid summer, and I use one of these https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 they both mulch and subsoil, so 2 jobs in 1 pass.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

JensChrDK wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:38 pm I think march is to early to mulch the grass, it needs to be fully grown. I usually do it mid summer, and I use one of these https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022 they both mulch and subsoil, so 2 jobs in 1 pass.
Oh I never new that!! Awesome!! Thanks for the tip!!
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Anytime dude :biggrin2:

And I usually only fertilize one time before mulching, because either the mulch or subsoil gives the second fert stage. *thumbsup*
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick