The Shop Mod - Like the One on Elmcreek.

SimulatedFarmer

The Shop Mod - Like the One on Elmcreek.

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Can I dig a hole and build this on top to create a workshop with a laser floor? If so, s there a video to see that?
JensChrDK

Re: The Shop Mod - Like the One on Elmcreek.

Post by JensChrDK »

:confusednew: ???
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Sorry. There’s a workshop on Elmcreek with a pit area. There’s a mod that looks like it in the hub. Do I have to dig a hole before placing, or is there just no option for the lowered pit on the mid. I placed it and there is no pit area, just concrete at ground level. I don’t know how to explain it any better. I apologize for the stupid question with no explanation.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 4:51 pm Sorry. There’s a workshop on Elmcreek with a pit area. There’s a mod that looks like it in the hub. Do I have to dig a hole before placing, or is there just no option for the lowered pit on the mid. I placed it and there is no pit area, just concrete at ground level. I don’t know how to explain it any better. I apologize for the stupid question with no explanation.
Ah i see what you mean, no there isn't an option for it. So no need to dig a hole.