Ponds…

LMoonlight

Re: Ponds…

Post by LMoonlight »

nsp32 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:51 pm Just what I needed,great mod thankyou.Took me 10 mins of playing around with it on my mess around/testing map and soon got the hang of it.Got some nice ponds now👍🏻👍🏻.Now “all I want😉🙄😂” is the nice Trex to get rid of big trees🤪
I am very pleased to hear that 😊

It distracts me a bit from my annoyance at brazen people who upload my mod to other people's sites under their names ... 🤬
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

1st attempt at a pic, hope it works.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sixx wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:55 pm 1st attempt at a pic, hope it works.
fantastic 😄
viewtopic.php?f=988&t=191734&p=1511418#p1511418
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Looks very natural. Well done.
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:57 am Looks very natural. Well done.
On Ps4 (like me) My way is to take photo using share button. Then copy to a USB, upload to your PC then go here. viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Thank you. I’ll try this tomorrow.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Same like me on PS4. Take Shots with the share button, then i use my slim USB stick and bring all to PC.

Or sometime i use my mobile phone to take shots like this 🤭

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:20 am These are delightful! How did you save them and post them? I've been trying to figure this out for months!
I do love your mod.
Oh dear. That's a long time 🙊
I'll show it briefly in pictures

First go to the image upload here:
https://image.giants-software.com/

Then paste the image there and upload:

Then copy the link from BBCode Thumbnail completely. Then the image is so small in the preview and when clicked in original size.

and then simply paste the copied link into the post and thats it 😉
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

I'm loving the Water/pond pack its a great addition to the game.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Crashmac wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:34 pm I'm loving the Water/pond pack its a great addition to the game.
I'm glad to hear that. Many thanks :smileynew: 🌸
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Sixx

Post by Sixx »

Sixx wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:55 pm Image
More progress on my ponds, I plan on making an area similar to the back side of Lone Oak farm with a pond.

LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sixx wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:11 pm
Sixx wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 9:55 pm Image
More progress on my ponds, I plan on making an area similar to the back side of Lone Oak farm with a pond.

wow. This looks just so beautiful. So nice of you to share it with us *thumbsup*
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Thnx for this mod!

I created a nice big pond behind my house.
I even added a ramp on the other side of the pond to back up my trailers to get water!

nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

Yep,I added a ramp too for getting water,but put a large rock in it as a stop😂.A few bushes in the hole as well before placing the water adds a some realisuim as they stick out just above the water line.But I’m going to have to fence my pond as I’ve driven into it once and the workers 3 times😂
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

nsp32 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:08 pm Yep,I added a ramp too for getting water,but put a large rock in it as a stop😂.A few bushes in the hole as well before placing the water adds a some realisuim as they stick out just above the water line.But I’m going to have to fence my pond as I’ve driven into it once and the workers 3 times😂
The only negative thing with this is... you need to remove the pond in order to place fences and hedges.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:56 pm I created a nice big pond behind my house.
I even added a ramp on the other side of the pond to back up my trailers to get water!

You've totally set this up beautifully *thumbsup* ... Thank you for sharing. I will add the pictures to the photo gallery 😊

Orange Tiger NL wrote:The only negative thing with this is... you need to remove the pond in order to place fences and hedges.
I agree with you there. That you can't put a fence or a hedge when the water is placed is really annoying. But that is unfortunately due to the possibility to get water of the lake.
If the lake was a purely decorative object, without swimm and scooping water, then you could paint the ground underneath the water plane and of course also easily place everything around and in the water. However, you would be able to fall in there and walk under the lake. However, the water surface could then unfortunately only be placed once and then not sold again 🙈. This is only possible with the current setting.
In my video I have also addressed these differences with.
But at least the placement of a fence can actually be fixed with a sale and subsequent re-setting of the water surface.

nsp32 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 9:08 pm Yep,I added a ramp too for getting water,but put a large rock in it as a stop😂.A few bushes in the hole as well before placing the water adds a some realisuim as they stick out just above the water line.But I’m going to have to fence my pond as I’ve driven into it once and the workers 3 times😂
Oh my, I hope no one was hurt in the lake accident. How good that it was now fenced 😄
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg