Ponds…

SimulatedFarmer

Re: Ponds…

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I made a small pond in a harvested field on Elmcreek. It took a couple of tries. But the end result is pretty good, because, well, it’s pretty intuitive to use. As instructed, dug a hole, smoothed it out. Planted plants and bushes, flowers and little trees and painted the bottom of the depression with mud texture. Selected the big pond icon. I had to get closer to the hole than I was, at first, but once I figured that out, presto! Pond.

Thank you for this mod, LMoonlight. It’s going to make the maps like No Man’s Land and others much more satisfying.
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:23 pm
Sixx wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 pm I'm not seeing the mod (PS4) on my in game mod hub. Am I missing something? Did it get pulled?
Check if you are on version 1.5 (top left main menu) Click L3 (left stick) couple times in modhub to switch between all mods.
I'm not on 1.5, although is says I'm on the latest version. L3 is not helping. Hmmm
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:26 pm
I made a small pond in a harvested field on Elmcreek. It took a couple of tries. But the end result is pretty good, because, well, it’s pretty intuitive to use. As instructed, dug a hole, smoothed it out. Planted plants and bushes, flowers and little trees and painted the bottom of the depression with mud texture. Selected the big pond icon.
I had to get closer to the hole than I was, at first, but once I figured that out, presto! Pond.
Thank you for this mod, LMoonlight. It’s going to make the maps like No Man’s Land and others much more satisfying.
this is awesome 😊 Then I have done many things right. Thank you :hi: 🌼

Sixx wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:35 pm I'm not on 1.5, although is says I'm on the latest version. L3 is not helping. Hmmm
The L3 key switches between the Crossplay and Top Mods views in the ModHub.
But why they get the wrong version number displayed is really strange :confusednew:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

According to my update history I should be on 1.5...so I don't know
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sixx wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:49 pm According to my update history I should be on 1.5...so I don't know
If anything seems strange on my PS4, I restart the whole system. Most of the time, everything works again.
Have you already tested a restart?
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

SimulatedFarmer

On xBox, it’s all the way to the right under “Landscape” then “Other.” It might depend on what other mods you have … might put it in the middle. I don’t know on PS, though.
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

LMoonlight wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:59 pm
Sixx wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:49 pm According to my update history I should be on 1.5...so I don't know
If anything seems strange on my PS4, I restart the whole system. Most of the time, everything works again.
Have you already tested a restart?
Yeah, I da know. I've done everything, Maybe it's just a glitch.
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

All of the sudden FS22 decides to update, so now I have the ponds. now only if the landscaping tools were easier to use. :hmm:
SimulatedFarmer

Hooray, Sixx. Mine had updated before I started up today. It works well. I’m looking forward to playing with rivers tomorrow. I’m using No Man’s Land as a playground.
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:59 am Hooray, Sixx. Mine had updated before I started up today. It works well. I’m looking forward to playing with rivers tomorrow. I’m using No Man’s Land as a playground.
I'm on Goldcrest, but I'm turning off autosave until I get the technique down.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sixx wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:54 am All of the sudden FS22 decides to update, so now I have the ponds. now only if the landscaping tools were easier to use. :hmm:
Oh that's good to read that the update worked 👍

I agree with you that the Lanschafts tool takes some getting used to. That's why I added the video in addition to my photo gallery at the end. I thought that maybe it will be easier to use the water areas. 🙈
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

SimulatedFarmer

I agree about the “getting used to.” Remember, I’m the one who flooded the whole farm with all the equipment inside! 🤣 and, I hadn’t saved and had auto save on! I had to figure it out or start over. Lack of preparedness!
Sixx

Post by Sixx »

I managed to make a decent pond, but I have no idea how to post pics on this site.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Sixx wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:15 pm I managed to make a decent pond, but I have no idea how to post pics on this site.
Great *thumbsup*

Everything important is in here:
viewtopic.php?f=852&t=88819

I recommend then the thumbnail with a link to the full image.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

Just what I needed,great mod thankyou.Took me 10 mins of playing around with it on my mess around/testing map and soon got the hang of it.Got some nice ponds now👍🏻👍🏻.Now “all I want😉🙄😂” is the nice Trex to get rid of big trees🤪