Ponds…

SimulatedFarmer

Ponds…

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Can I create a pond on maps. Often, I want to create a water feature. Is there a way? I notice a water “piece” to Wild West. Can someone help, please.
LMoonlight

Re: Ponds…

Post by LMoonlight »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:23 am Can I create a pond on maps. Often, I want to create a water feature. Is there a way? I notice a water “piece” to Wild West. Can someone help, please.
Good Morning ☕,
hopefully soon, there will be my mod 'Rivers and Ponds' in the ModHub.

I had to do some more work on it, due to review, but it was already 'ready for console testing'. Currently its on 'Pending' for 3 days.

But you can already look here:
Natural Water Rivers and Ponds Pack
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

LMoonlight wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 7:12 am But you can already look here:
Natural Water Rivers and Ponds Pack
Very nice looking water(s)!!!

:biggrin2: Happy Farming!!!!!!!
SimulatedFarmer

Thank you so much! So many times I’ve wanted a little pond near the house or animals!
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:18 pm
Dezza69 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:07 pm
Thank you very much 🌼😄

Today I made a video of how I use the river and pond elements. My way is maybe not the easiest, but I'm sure everyone will find the best technique for it 'for himself' in this somewhat complicated construction menu 🙈

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cse4F6NVT4

Unfortunately, the video is completely in German, but I'm still trying to add subtitles in english. But for this I have to type everything was spoken, so that it can be translated automatically. I hope this will all work out soon.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

SimulatedFarmer

You are going above and WAY beyond!😌🙂☺️
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:29 pm You are going above and WAY beyond!😌🙂☺️
very kind 😊
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

This is awesome!!!!
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:29 pm You are going above and WAY beyond!😌🙂☺️
Unfortunately, the translation has now taken a little longer than I thought. But after I had entered the German subtitles yesterday, I hoped that this is well and meaningfully translated automatically.

What it was not 😪🤦‍♀️

Therefore I have it now still completely new English subtitles entered. I really hope that my own translations now make more sense than the previous from YT itself 😅🤭

Now only the mod itself is missing. I hope it will happen this week 🍀
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

SimulatedFarmer

It is STILL a grand effort! If the videos are evidence, this is a grand effort. Thank you.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Congratulations LMoonlight on getting your mod released. I am sure you are extremely pleased.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
SimulatedFarmer

CONGRATULATIONS, LMoonlight!

To laugh: I saw on one map there was a water creation feature. I was trying it and managed to put my entire farm under water, but you could only see it after you drove into it. Eventually, I was able to select it and delete it with the Destruct command. Now, I know how to do it, but it was a definite surprise.

I look forward to being able to add water features.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:24 pm Congratulations LMoonlight on getting your mod released. I am sure you are extremely pleased.
https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022
Thank you so much 🤗. I hope you also get along well with the water :blushnew:

SimulatedFarmer wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:39 pm CONGRATULATIONS, LMoonlight!

To laugh: I saw on one map there was a water creation feature. I was trying it and managed to put my entire farm under water, but you could only see it after you drove into it. Eventually, I was able to select it and delete it with the Destruct command. Now, I know how to do it, but it was a definite surprise.

I look forward to being able to add water features.
Oh my. Yes, that also happened to me with my plans when I had just created and tried them out.
You can not see them 'from below' and that is very difficult to locate them 🤭

If you should 'miss' a water plane again, you can find the water planes also at 'purchased devices' under diverse / various / misc ... i don't know which one it is 😅

But the folder is only generated by a base item and then you can also sell them directly from the overview.
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Sixx

Post by Sixx »

I'm not seeing the mod (PS4) on my in game mod hub. Am I missing something? Did it get pulled?
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Sixx wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:21 pm I'm not seeing the mod (PS4) on my in game mod hub. Am I missing something? Did it get pulled?
Check if you are on version 1.5 (top left main menu) Click L3 (left stick) couple times in modhub to switch between all mods.