(FS19) Pig Feeding Setup

DEERE317

(FS19) Pig Feeding Setup

Post by DEERE317 »

Seeing as I just added 600 feeder pigs onto my Medicine Creek Farms operation (for a total of 1,400) I figured that I probably should revisit my feed system. Pallets and anything derived from them are out because of labor (and the farm being on the opposite side of the map from the shop) so that leaves bulk. Meaning I probably need a bulk purchase silo, and depending on realism maybe a hopper bottom to store feed in (if I was to do this the buy bin would be one of the COOP's and I would store on farm) and then a tipper to feed out (must be rear unload as I'm using the BSM Modern Pig Barn's), currently using a ~18,000 liter Marshall trailer and a 4440 for this, which the tying up of a tractor is moderately annoying but not an inherent problem but the tipper is small without having any local refill points or for other uses so am open to suggestions here. Thanks.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Re: (FS19) Pig Feeding Setup

Post by Mwal »

There’s a gehl grinder mixer that makes pig food from corn and beans floating around that I used to fill a hopper bottom bin with a spout auger and a small gravity box to cart it to the pig barn I can hook you up with any of it if you’re interested
DEERE317

Re: (FS19) Pig Feeding Setup

Post by DEERE317 »

I think you sent the mixer to me a while ago, and the others I have stuff that does the same things, may go that route if nothing else.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.