FS22 and contracts

ximm84

FS22 and contracts

Post by ximm84 »

Hi Everyone,

FS22 is the first FS game that I have bought and I have been loving the content. I had a thought as I was running around performing contracts.

If you complete cultivation and fertilization contracts for the same field, would that translate into a higher yield if you were to then do the harvesting contract? Seems like that would net you more profit at the end from your share of the crop.

Thanks!
raran

Re: FS22 and contracts

Post by raran »

ximm84 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:16 am Hi Everyone,

FS22 is the first FS game that I have bought and I have been loving the content. I had a thought as I was running around performing contracts.

If you complete cultivation and fertilization contracts for the same field, would that translate into a higher yield if you were to then do the harvesting contract? Seems like that would net you more profit at the end from your share of the crop.

Thanks!
Yes it does. Although if you also use Precision Farming you're EV also seems to take into account.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

raran wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:34 am
Yes it does. Although if you also use Precision Farming you're EV also seems to take into account.
The environmental score isn’t linked to yield amount.
ximm84

Post by ximm84 »

Thanks for the replies. Contracts were already lucrative, but this makes them all the more appealing!

Cheers!
raran

Post by raran »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:15 pm
If you sell contract produce you also get a bonus for EV. So the higher your EV the more you get payed.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

raran wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:10 am
If you sell contract produce you also get a bonus for EV. So the higher your EV the more you get payed.
I know it does, you get the bonus for anything you sell, the gate doesn’t know it’s contract produce after you complete the contract. The OP was asking about yield, your reply implied that your ES affected it.
raran

Post by raran »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 pm
raran wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:10 am

I know it does, you get the bonus for anything you sell, the gate doesn’t know it’s contract produce after you complete the contract. The OP was asking about yield, your reply implied that your ES affected it.
"Seems like that would net you more profit at the end from your share of the crop."

Quoted from the OP. Anyway think this topic is done.