AGI pack

DEERE317

Re: AGI pack

Post by DEERE317 »

Technology, and especially Linux is even better!
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Themarksmann

Post by Themarksmann »

SmokeyMaroon wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:31 am
Themarksmann wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:52 pm I have a dedicated server. I downloaded the DLC through Giants and Steam. And I have the 1.5 version, but the AGI pack does not show up in game, anyone else have a dedicated server with the same issue?
hello Themarksmann, we have exactly the same issue on our dedicated server through Nitrado. downloaded the AGi Pack through steam and its even visible in the mod list as a active DLC but yes as soon we launch the game it self and join our server, every other Mod and previous DLC's are there except not the AGI pack. server is up to date. we even created a fresh save with only the agi pack active but no luck agi is not there.
it is a huge mystery.. well i might have an idea why it happens, this DLC seems to be an Exe. i even contacted Nitrado and they are trying everything to get this fixed but still with no luck
Yeah, that's the first time I ever had to download an exe file with a Giants DLC, so quite weird they did it this way. I guess I will contact G portal to see what they can do, but I don't understand why Giants would release a file this way. It shows in the PDLC folder and it shows on the dedicated server mod list but it doesn't load so it's quite frustrating.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I think the 6M Deere UK exclusive pre release was an exe or some sort of script. And I forget what DLC I messed around with to get installed (I think it was either the Classics or NH Loader pack in 15 that you had to run some sort of script)

Edit: The 6M pre release from signing up for emails from JD UK is an exe file. If we count that as a DLC.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

I'm pretty sure all proper DLCs direct from GIANTS are .exe files, and have been since as long as I can remember. There are Mac equivalents (.dmg) but the Windows versions have been .exes.

I'm not sure about FS22 though as I got that through Steam (and haven't bought the AC DLC anyway).

Going back a few years (FS15 or 2013) even mods from GIANTS came as .exe files.
SmokeyMaroon

Post by SmokeyMaroon »

Themarksmann wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:33 am
Themarksmann wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:52 pm I have a dedicated server. I downloaded the DLC through Giants and Steam. And I have the 1.5 version, but the AGI pack does not show up in game, anyone else have a dedicated server with the same issue?
hello Themarksmann, we have exactly the same issue on our dedicated server through Nitrado. downloaded the AGi Pack through steam and its even visible in the mod list as a active DLC but yes as soon we launch the game it self and join our server, every other Mod and previous DLC's are there except not the AGI pack. server is up to date. we even created a fresh save with only the agi pack active but no luck agi is not there.
it is a huge mystery.. well i might have an idea why it happens, this DLC seems to be an Exe. i even contacted Nitrado and they are trying everything to get this fixed but still with no luck
Yeah, that's the first time I ever had to download an exe file with a Giants DLC, so quite weird they did it this way. I guess I will contact G portal to see what they can do, but I don't understand why Giants would release a file this way. It shows in the PDLC folder and it shows on the dedicated server mod list but it doesn't load so it's quite frustrating.
yes same here.. i use gameserver for many years and game for many years..never had to download a exe for DLC's before
but so far as i know and have read, the reason why they did this was for console users, which i ofcourse totally understand but what i dont understand is.. why on earth not just both, keep it like it is for pc users but just release an exe for console players
SmokeyMaroon

Post by SmokeyMaroon »

Themarksmann wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 5:33 am
not sure where your server is located, but got mine finally solved. some server locations seems to be the issue. our was located in UK London, and now got moved to Germany and poof agi pack is working now. so a little game brexit did fix it for us lmao
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Am I the only who see an update in Modhub, when I click "update", it brings me to Giants store page (website) where I need to fullfill my info to get the pack?

I'M on steam, should not have to use website to update this pack. I don't understand.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:05 pm Am I the only who see an update in Modhub, when I click "update", it brings me to Giants store page (website) where I need to fullfill my info to get the pack?

I'M on steam, should not have to use website to update this pack. I don't understand.
Delete it (from steam) and reinstall it that should work
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:10 pm
Miketeg wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:05 pm Am I the only who see an update in Modhub, when I click "update", it brings me to Giants store page (website) where I need to fullfill my info to get the pack?

Delete it (from steam) and reinstall it that should work
Did it already, same thing. That's weird.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

ow good i thought it was just me but i'm not the only one.

is the update worth worrying about is the next question then? since I don't use it that much (but hey free dlc is free dlc right?)
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.