AGI pack

FarmingBucket

Re: AGI pack

Post by FarmingBucket »

lawm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:40 pm Giants, I have to give credit where it's due. Great job with the new pack!!
Absolutely agree. More stuff like this and I'm happy.
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

CharlieOneActual wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:20 pm
lawm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:20 pm As a console player I'm just glad some more work aspects are being added whether they are the way it's done or not or just not technically correct, for now I'll take it. I never cared for the placeable seed factory aspect. This along with those tanks that released so I can make a sprayer setup adds more tasks to do myself and fill out my down time. Wish cleaning animals had been left in game
I agree. They really dumbed down the game when it comes to cattle or other livestock. What’s worse are the modders haven’t even bothered to have that feature in their maps. A couple have it where you drive in with a loader and at a certain spot your bucket starts filling. There’s no longer and hauling bucket after bucket out of the barns/stalls… and they call this thing farming simulator…
Yeah in FS19 I'd spend hours emptying the manure pit with a wheel loader. Kinda miss it!
lawm

Post by lawm »

FarmingBucket wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:28 pm
lawm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:40 pm Giants, I have to give credit where it's due. Great job with the new pack!!
Absolutely agree. More stuff like this and I'm happy.
Now if only I could get access to the update on PS4, I could use this pack lol. But yes, more stuff like this and I will stay interested.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

FarmingBucket wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:30 pm
Yeah in FS19 I'd spend hours emptying the manure pit with a wheel loader. Kinda miss it!
You can still empty manure pits with wheel loaders if you want to, they have added the unload trigger but you don’t have to use it. 👍🏼
Themarksmann

Post by Themarksmann »

I have a dedicated server. I downloaded the DLC through Giants and Steam. And I have the 1.5 version, but the AGI pack does not show up in game, anyone else have a dedicated server with the same issue?
FarmingBucket

Post by FarmingBucket »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:14 pm
FarmingBucket wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:30 pm
You can still empty manure pits with wheel loaders if you want to, they have added the unload trigger but you don’t have to use it. 👍🏼
Really? awesome. I'll give it a go.
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I still can't download it
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
CharlieOneActual

Post by CharlieOneActual »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:44 pm CharlieActualOne said "What’s worse are the modders haven’t even bothered to have that feature in their maps". And now we have a poke at the modders for all the modders do for this community. Or in your perception what they didnt do with their maps. Your words not mine!! Oh but you are seeing it with negativty because thats how any sensible person would see such a comment!!
It’s plain to see that you’re a real fanboy huh. You’re the typical high and mighty, self righteous jerk off.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

A fanboy of modders maybe yes because I respect their right to add or in this case what they dont want to add on their maps. Unlike some who openly criticise modders for the choices they make on what features they add or in this case dont add. I love being a fanboy!! 😀😀😀
SmokeyMaroon

Post by SmokeyMaroon »

Themarksmann wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:52 pm I have a dedicated server. I downloaded the DLC through Giants and Steam. And I have the 1.5 version, but the AGI pack does not show up in game, anyone else have a dedicated server with the same issue?
hello Themarksmann, we have exactly the same issue on our dedicated server through Nitrado. downloaded the AGi Pack through steam and its even visible in the mod list as a active DLC but yes as soon we launch the game it self and join our server, every other Mod and previous DLC's are there except not the AGI pack. server is up to date. we even created a fresh save with only the agi pack active but no luck agi is not there.
it is a huge mystery.. well i might have an idea why it happens, this DLC seems to be an Exe. i even contacted Nitrado and they are trying everything to get this fixed but still with no luck
theMavric

Post by theMavric »

Anyone figure out how to get this working on Linux with Steam? Even using Wine it won't let me launch the exe, says game is out of date.
Missouri-born, Tennessee-raised, Texas-lost
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Wine???
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:31 am Wine???
Yes, Wine. Formerly "Wine Is Not an Emulator". Wikipedia | Wine (Software). It's been around as long as most members here have probably been alive.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Ah I have never heard of that before. You learn something new everyday!! 😀😀😀
raran

Post by raran »

Beer is better anyhow.