AGI pack

ScotsDude73

Re: AGI pack

Post by ScotsDude73 »

lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:41 am
Vfarms wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:56 pm I installed it but it isn't showing up on the modhub and nothing is in game
Yea WTH is going on? I found it in Playstation store and says I "purchased" it and installed in my downloads on console but nothing in game. Also wasnt there an update? Says I have latest version installed. 1.4?
On your menu screen top left you should be on version 1.5.0.0
lawm

Post by lawm »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 am
Vfarms wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:56 pm I installed it but it isn't showing up on the modhub and nothing is in game
Yea WTH is going on? I found it in Playstation store and says I "purchased" it and installed in my downloads on console but nothing in game. Also wasnt there an update? Says I have latest version installed. 1.4?
Mine says1.4.0.0 in game. When I try to check for update my playstation says I have the latest version installed. I see a bunch of YouTube comments. Is this a Giants issue or playstation and (earlier ) xbox issues?
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

On xbox, at least my xbox. Update 1.5 was available right away. For the free dlc....just appeared 2 hours ago.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:05 am
Mine says1.4.0.0 in game. When I try to check for update my playstation says I have the latest version installed. I see a bunch of YouTube comments. Is this a Giants issue or playstation and (earlier ) xbox issues?
Test your network connection then try checking for an update again, use to work with another game I played
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 am

Not sure probably Sony. I cannot confirm that. Only someone else on PlayStation would be able to clarify that. I am on Xbox and I am on 1.5.0.0 $64 million question did 1.5.0.0 pass certification with Sony???
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:13 am
Test your network connection then try checking for an update again, use to work with another game I played
I'll try that later. But just to clarify. I was able to download the mod from the playstation store and also download mods released today.

Wasnt sure if I was able to do that if you think checking the network would still jumpstart something or if I did all that then its probably good.

I've never had issues till this update so this is ......fun lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:30 am
I'll try that later. But just to clarify. I was able to download the mod from the playstation store and also download mods released today.

Wasnt sure if I was able to do that if you think checking the network would still jumpstart something or if I did all that then its probably good.

I've never had issues till this update so this is ......fun lol
I’m guessing the reason it won’t work is the old version but since it’s through the store it shows up. That trick use to work for destiny back in the day though it may have to do with my slow internet from living in the middle of nowhere.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:03 am
I’m guessing the reason it won’t work is the old version but since it’s through the store it shows up. That trick use to work for destiny back in the day though it may have to do with my slow internet from living in the middle of nowhere.
Yea, I have to mess with the wifi hotspot and settings on playstation from time to time. I'm relegated to cell service. I live on the very fringes of the fastest growing county in PA. But that's what you gotta do when you wanna live close enough to your job, yet far enough away from the yuppies moving to the area lol
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I even tried completely Uninstalled the game and it didn't work
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:11 am
Yea, I have to mess with the wifi hotspot and settings on playstation from time to time. I'm relegated to cell service. I live on the very fringes of the fastest growing county in PA. But that's what you gotta do when you wanna live close enough to your job, yet far enough away from the yuppies moving to the area lol
I know they’re the worst I moved pretty far from town for similar reasons. Anyone who complains about gunshots or tractors always drive me crazy haha
lawm

Post by lawm »

Mwal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:22 am
I know they’re the worst I moved pretty far from town for similar reasons. Anyone who complains about gunshots or tractors always drive me crazy haha
Or they build near a racetrack thats older than their parents and try to change its schedule or get it closed down. My parents mentioned some of our neighbors on nearby roads having junk around their property. I said that's good, at least I know they wont ever complain about what I do on my property lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Hahaha
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

I've tried reinstalling the game, resetting Internet and restarting my PS4 and none of it worked and my game still shows version 1.4.
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Mwal wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:22 am
lawm wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:11 am
I watched a video by Farming Life at La Forge posted 12 days. Some people are totally insane these days!!

A French farmer got reported to local authority by numerous neighbours because they were complaining about the noise and smell. What do they expect its working farm!! He had recently built a new cow barn and was ordered to tear it down and pay a fine of 120,000 euros. The man is just trying to make a living!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C07HzBHFBBs
raran

Post by raran »

I actually only noticed this whole update thing when i saw Sealyp yesterday doing a review. game has been running for 5 days consecutive so i guess i need to restart. :lol: