AGI pack

ScotsDude73

Re: AGI pack

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Oh no I totally hated cleaning animals. So glad that got removed.
CharlieOneActual

Post by CharlieOneActual »

lawm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:46 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:25 pm Yeah its great if I can download the thing!! Thank you Microsoft!!
Is that only an xbox issue? Playstation having issues with download?
I’m having issues on PS4. It’s not showing up in the modhub like the precision farming and Carrera DLC’s, but it’s in the PlayStation store. It says that it’s purchased and in notifications it say waiting to install. I left it like that for almost 2 hours. It gave me two options: start it stop and delete. If I hit start it took me to the game. It was never showing up. I went back and selected stop and delete and it’s gone. It still says purchased in the store but I can’t select it and try to download or install it. Also the update has yet to show.
CharlieOneActual

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:01 pm
Orange Tiger NL wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:53 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:25 pm Xbox store its not there. Its a free dlc not a mod even though its displayed on the mod hub.
All dlc's appear on modhub as well. Antonio Carrera pack is on modhub as well as it's a DLC
Yes I agree, but on console you download from the store. The mod hub just displays that it installed or not. AGI is a dlc even though its free. Reason for the diamonds is because its trying to find dlc, but it cant because Microsoft havent put it on the store. The window that moves in from the right on the main menu says 22nd May 2022, but yet this is the 24th today!!
Not so. I’ve not purchased either the precision farming or the carrera DLC’s and they’re both in the modhub.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Finally on Xbox!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
CharlieOneActual

lawm wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:20 pm As a console player I'm just glad some more work aspects are being added whether they are the way it's done or not or just not technically correct, for now I'll take it. I never cared for the placeable seed factory aspect. This along with those tanks that released so I can make a sprayer setup adds more tasks to do myself and fill out my down time. Wish cleaning animals had been left in game
I agree. They really dumbed down the game when it comes to cattle or other livestock. What’s worse are the modders haven’t even bothered to have that feature in their maps. A couple have it where you drive in with a loader and at a certain spot your bucket starts filling. There’s no longer and hauling bucket after bucket out of the barns/stalls… and they call this thing farming simulator…
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

CharlieOneActual wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:12 pm

All dlc's appear on modhub as well. Antonio Carrera pack is on modhub as well as it's a DLC
Yes I agree, but on console you download from the store. The mod hub just displays that it installed or not. AGI is a dlc even though its free. Reason for the diamonds is because its trying to find dlc, but it cant because Microsoft havent put it on the store. The window that moves in from the right on the main menu says 22nd May 2022, but yet this is the 24th today!!
Not so. I’ve not purchased either the precision farming or the carrera DLC’s and they’re both in the modhub.
What I said is correct. And what Orange Tiger NL said is correct too. You see the dlc in the mod hub and it says installed if you have purchased the dlc and is installed on your hard drive. Nobody purchases Precision Farming you download it free from the mod hub. Giants consider it as a dlc, but you download it via the mod hub because its a mod. AGI pack is a dlc which you download from the store on console and it also is on the mod hub as well and if you have it installed it shows as being installed. Maybe you should read more carefully what people type. I said "The mod hub just displays the dlc that it installed or not*. You cannot download dlc via the mod hub on console. You click buy on the mod hub it redirects you to either the PlayStation Store or the Xbox Store.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:15 pm Finally on Xbox!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's about time! 😂🤪
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

CharlieActualOne said "What’s worse are the modders haven’t even bothered to have that feature in their maps". And now we have a poke at the modders for all the modders do for this community. Or in your perception what they didnt do with their maps. Your words not mine!! Oh but you are seeing it with negativty because thats how any sensible person would see such a comment!!
Last edited by ScotsDude73 on Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

CharlieOneActual wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:12 pm

Eh?
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

I installed it but it isn't showing up on the modhub and nothing is in game
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Should be in latest next to the Antonio Carraro dlc and Precision Farming which both got updates. Should also appear under the downloadable content tab as well as the installed tab on the mod hub. If not something is wrong.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:45 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:25 pm Yeah its great if I can download the thing!! Thank you Microsoft!!
Yeah I think Microsoft are going a bit slow on this one, it won’t download on my Xbox either, it’s showing ‘buy’ in the modhub in game but when you click on it, nothing happens.
I just downloaded it with no problem
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I dont get the joke Bobbydj1980 over course you just download it with no problem because it has not long been released on the Xbox Store. Its hardly been up 2 hours on Xbox. People in Europe and others part of the world have been waiting all day and all night for this to come out. Its almost midnight in the UK. Early hours of the morning in other parts of Europe. That comment you quoted was posted 6:25pm UK time. The dlc didn't release until approximately 10pm
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Seed treater doesnt lift very high. I like how the grain dryer is just a big silo!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like how DJGoHam Gaming said seed treating is a new feature!! REALLY??? Why do certain individuals feel they have to sugar coat things trying to make themselves look like they know something we dont. Call it what it is. Seed Production straight from the silo. Its nothing new. Oh just add a little seed treater liquid and there you go!! 😀😀😀
lawm

Post by lawm »

Vfarms wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:56 pm I installed it but it isn't showing up on the modhub and nothing is in game
Yea WTH is going on? I found it in Playstation store and says I "purchased" it and installed in my downloads on console but nothing in game. Also wasnt there an update? Says I have latest version installed. 1.4?