AGI DLC question?

texasplowboy

AGI DLC question?

Post by texasplowboy »

I have fs22 on steam. I dont see the AGI in the game store. I see it in the modhub, but to get it do I have to give all my personal info to get it?
ScotsDude73

Re: AGI DLC question?

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Same with Xbox. Its not on the store. Cannot speak for PlayStation player because I do not own a PlayStation.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

texasplowboy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:41 pm I have fs22 on steam. I dont see the AGI in the game store. I see it in the modhub, but to get it do I have to give all my personal info to get it?
You can download it from Giants website for free.

https://farming-simulator.com/dlc-detai ... id=fs22agi

Yes you need to enter you details.

https://farming-simulator.com/purchase. ... rrency=EUR
mountainman

Post by mountainman »

texasplowboy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:41 pm I have fs22 on steam. I dont see the AGI in the game store. I see it in the modhub, but to get it do I have to give all my personal info to get it?
Steam has the DLC listed but it only gives you a "free to play" button which takes you in game where you still have to go through the hoops and give your info to download. And what does this terms of use even mean ? Explain it like you are talking to a 5 year old.

"I consent to the starting of the supply of the digital content during the legal cooling off period and I acknowledge that my right to cancel the contract will be lost with this consent to start the supply of the digital content."
Mountainman
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Same here Steam version...I did download but now I have this launcher on my desktop. Does this mean I have a new game EXE? I use custom mod manager and just wondering if this will mess with my settings.

Why cant this dlc be a regular mod? I dont even care for auger machines.
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

mountainman wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:03 pm
Steam has the DLC listed but it only gives you a "free to play" button which takes you in game where you still have to go through the hoops and give your info to download. And what does this terms of use even mean ? Explain it like you are talking to a 5 year old.

"I consent to the starting of the supply of the digital content during the legal cooling off period and I acknowledge that my right to cancel the contract will be lost with this consent to start the supply of the digital content."
I noticed this too when I clicked on the "free to play" button. Once the game started, I immediately exited and the download completed. Once I restarted the game, I had no issues with the DLC.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I have question. Where is my Xbox copy of the free AGI dlc??? What a joke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Giants/Microsoft couldn't run a Whelk Stall if the wanted to!!
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:52 pm I have question. Where is my Xbox copy of the free AGI dlc??? What a joke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I assume it’s down to Microsoft, they are generally slow. I used to play No Mans Sky and they had the exact same problem, pc and PS4 would get patches hours before Xbox. Even games on their game pass say they release on a certain date and generally show up late evening.

Why would anybody run a whelk stand?
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

It worked really well for me on Steam. I went to the FS22 store page, scrolled down to "Content for this game", and clicked on show all. Once you do that, it shows up at the bottom of the list. Click on that and it takes you to the store page for AGI Pack. Click on install (might have said something other than install, can't remember) and you're good to go. It didn't ask me any questions... it just installed.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Nick_Milly

Post by Nick_Milly »

On steam I added it, it then opened the game and auto downloaded, then all I had to do was restart farming sim did not have to click anything on modhub
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:14 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:52 pm I have question. Where is my Xbox copy of the free AGI dlc??? What a joke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I assume it’s down to Microsoft, they are generally slow. I used to play No Mans Sky and they had the exact same problem, pc and PS4 would get patches hours before Xbox. Even games on their game pass say they release on a certain date and generally show up late evening.

Why would anybody run a whelk stand?
I think you are misunderstanding the phrase couldn't run a Whelk Stall if the wanted to!!

I am basically digging at them for their sheer lack of competence to release a FREE dlc successfully and simultaneously!!

This is an old British saying to point someone's incompetence to perform something which should be incredibly straight forward and yet they make a complete and utter dog's dinner or dog's breakfast of it.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:26 pm
This is an old British saying to point someone's incompetence to perform something which should be incredibly straight forward and yet they make a complete and utter dog's dinner or dog's breakfast of it.
I’m an old British person and I have genuinely never heard this saying. But then I also have never seen a whelk stall, or had the desire to ever buy a whelk.

I am more familiar with the more common ‘pee-up’ in a brewery saying.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:42 pm
ScotsDude73 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:26 pm
I’m an old British person and I have genuinely never heard this saying. But then I also have never seen a whelk stall, or had the desire to ever buy a whelk.

I am more familiar with the more common ‘pee-up’ in a brewery saying.
Another common one in Scotland is couldn't run a menage!! To people that dont understand a menage is a money savings club.

https://www.dsl.ac.uk/entry/snd/menage# ... %20Jam.%29.