Pallet spawn xbox one

Wyldesystem

Pallet spawn xbox one

Post by Wyldesystem »

How do i turn pallet spawn back on??? All my sheds have no spawn markers and no option tk turn it back on?
Tranceformer81

Re: Pallet spawn xbox one

Post by Tranceformer81 »

If you're on about the Storage Shed For Products On Pallet mod which had an update

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

There is a button at the back which let's you enable/disable pallet spawn.
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I think they might mean the yellow and black interactive zone markers. Under general settings and look for interactive zone markers and switch to on.
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

Ok so what about regular production i found the switches on the sheds.....can the dairy be turned on and off?
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

All production can be turned on or off via the wrench at the building which basically accesses the production menu to switch off the in game dairy. As an example the dairy can produce, chocolate, butter and cheese which is displayed on the left hand column. Highlight each product on the left and make sure by the buttons or keys displayed at the bottom of the screen that each product isnt being actively being produced. Production chain will produce products as long as yo have all the ingredients, but a production chain will charge you a fee of so many dollars, euros or pounds per cycle. You have to be careful because if you run out ingredients and it is still active trying to produce products, but cannot because it has run out of ingredients it will still charge a daily fee because the production chain is still active even though it has stopped producing products.