Seed Packers?

steveW

Seed Packers?

Post by steveW »

Is there any Mod to put your seeds so it is bagged, been trying to google answer. Be handy for storage.
Dreiviertel

Re: Seed Packers?

Post by Dreiviertel »

No bags but boxes, which I like a lot. They can be refilled with seeds or fertilizer and attach directly to a front-, compact- or tele loader. Makes them easy to handle without a pallet fork.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

steveW wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:52 pm Is there any Mod to put your seeds so it is bagged, been trying to google answer. Be handy for storage.
I saw a youtuber with one the other day. I havent been able to find it on modhub. It is a steel frame that you can move with a telehandler. small hopper at the top you fill with seed and it produces big bags. Sorry I cannot remember the name, Maybe farmer klein?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Steel_Horse wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:17 pm
steveW wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:52 pm Is there any Mod to put your seeds so it is bagged, been trying to google answer. Be handy for storage.
I saw a youtuber with one the other day. I havent been able to find it on modhub. It is a steel frame that you can move with a telehandler. small hopper at the top you fill with seed and it produces big bags. Sorry I cannot remember the name, Maybe farmer klein?
I am guessing it may have been this pack?

https://www.lsfarming-mods.com/filebase ... gbag-pack/
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

yes that looks it. thanks. Its not on modhub tho is it?
raran

Post by raran »

Steel_Horse wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:54 pm yes that looks it. thanks. Its not on modhub tho is it?
No but ls-farming is legit.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Steel_Horse wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:54 pm yes that looks it. thanks. Its not on modhub tho is it?
No but as already mentioned it is a legit site well worth a look as they host several great mods.