Unable to play game on ps5

Stevo135

Unable to play game on ps5

Post by Stevo135 »

All the Fields that are ready to Harvest turn Purple (Harvested) within 2 mins! Tried 3 different Maps and the same thing happens! Does the Patch need Update already?
ScotsDude73

Re: Unable to play game on ps5

Post by ScotsDude73 »

That would depend on what version you are currently running. The version is displayed top left on the main menu screen of the game. Currently its 1.5.0.0 is the latest version.
Stevo135

Post by Stevo135 »

That's the version I'm running
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Are they fields you own that are being harvested? Often within a few minutes of the map loading the contracts update which could involve the states of unowned fields updating.
Stevo135

Post by Stevo135 »

Not happening to my fields.but before patch this wasnt happening.causing all contracts to disappear within a minute.
Orange Tiger NL

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Stevo135 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:48 am Not happening to my fields.but before patch this wasnt happening.causing all contracts to disappear within a minute.
It's better to go to bug reports and create a ticket. Giants dont really use this forum, as it's just here for discussion between users. So you got a better chance by creating a bug report ticket.

I didnt notice it yet in game, but if this is there, i would love to see it fixed indeed. And hopefully they will do it with patch 1.6 end of june.