Contracts disappearing?

RedJester

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by RedJester »

cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:56 pm I too am noticing contracts disappearing before you can accept them, or in the case of Harvesting contracts never even appearing, fields seem to just instantly go from Growing to Harvested as you advance from one day to the next or one month to the next.
I noticed this beforehand too but only if you had it set to like 1 day months or a have the time set up fast with short months.
cwattyeso wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:56 pm I have also noticed there seems to be no Spraying Contracts anymore since the Patch 1.5 update, however have noticed instead at the bottom of my contracts screen a few Weeding Contracts requiring mechanical weeder now appearing instead, however these are nowhere near as lucrative as the spraying missions.
This one I noticed last night as well. Really hope they get this one fixed as I like doing the fert and spraying contracts early on in a game.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Had same problem removed the new AGI pack and all back to normal now.
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

Laughinggravy wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:45 pm Had same problem removed the new AGI pack and all back to normal now.
Hmmm, I've tried that, but maybe not for long enough. I'll try again, fingers crossed.
FS19+22 PC
lawm

Post by lawm »

Neofit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:34 pm
lawm wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:25 pm
Neofit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:06 pm

Even made a video showing how that happens.
Yea I saw the link but in between messages havent had time. I'll try n look later. That's quite the bug lol
I expected the forum software to insert a thumbnail automatically, as some do, but didn't do a good job of it, it's not very visible. It's quite short. They disappear within seconds.

Giants, please rid us of these aliens stealin'r'jobs :). (for South Park fans)
Yea that's quite absurd now that I watched the vid lol. Guess I wont be doing many contracts until this gets fixed or I'm quick on the draw. Mostly I like doing harvest or field prep work. So wierd how something changed always affects something else in games. Thanks for posting the link
Rosko

Post by Rosko »

This is happening to me too....I'm on ps4 and started after it installed update 1.09 a couple of days ago.
I'm only an occasional player and it's mostly contracts I do, so this is putting me right off.
Even seen a cotton harvesting contract and they were offering a potato harvester to do the job!

Does anyone know if this will be fixed....and when/how???
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

Neofit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:54 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:45 pm Had same problem removed the new AGI pack and all back to normal now.
Hmmm, I've tried that, but maybe not for long enough. I'll try again, fingers crossed.
I can confirm that removing the AGI pack DOES NOT solve the problem.

AGI pack removed. 2 harvesting contracts done thanks to super-fast clicking. Multiple saves with the AGI removed, exited the game and restarted multiple times asz well. Slept for a new day, now it's July, starts with like 10 harvesting contracts. Within a few seconds, half disappear like in the video I've made. The problem seems to come from patch 1.5 and not the AGI pack.
FS19+22 PC
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

A small precision: they are not just disappearing from the list of contracts, they are actually being completed. For instance, month of June, there is this nearly ripe field of wheat near my farm, the cheapest, and I am thinking about buying it. I sleep, we are in July, I see the ripe wheat from my porch. I open the list of contracts, there is a whole page of them. Then they start disappearing one by one. I close that page and check the wheat field I want to buy. Lo and behold, the field has already been harvested.
FS19+22 PC
raran

Post by raran »

Neofit wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:44 pm A small precision: they are not just disappearing from the list of contracts, they are actually being completed. For instance, month of June, there is this nearly ripe field of wheat near my farm, the cheapest, and I am thinking about buying it. I sleep, we are in July, I see the ripe wheat from my porch. I open the list of contracts, there is a whole page of them. Then they start disappearing one by one. I close that page and check the wheat field I want to buy. Lo and behold, the field has already been harvested.
I just had a field being withered after i accepted the harvesting contract that was there for the field when it just disappeared when accepted. And almost instantly the ploughing contract came up which acted fine.

For me it only happens with harvesting contracts anyway, and afaik this also happenend before this patch.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I noticed my contracts disappear as I scroll thru them but not nearly as rapid as the video you posted. No harvest contracts but looks as tho all the fields left are still growing. Only my owned fields and 1 or 2 others on map have been harvested. I'll have to wait until next time I progress and keep an eye on this. I was hoping to get into some custom harvesting so hope I can find a workaround until a new patch
Riyue

Post by Riyue »

Has this problem been aknowledged? Is there going to be work done on this?
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Let's hope that the giants solve this soon... it's not good to play like this... I really enjoy making harvest contracts... the good thing would be that it happens like in fs19 that the plows come out, then 0 those for sowing, fertilizer, Harvest, etc. .
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

I've noticed contracts disappearing, but new ones show up just as quickly. When I started a new game, there was only one contract available. I waited about two to three game hours, and four or five new ones appeared. This was on Elm Creek with mods and the AGI pack. As RedJester mentioned above, this may have something to do with setting fewer days per game month. I had it set to the default 1 day per month. I haven't yet tested longer months. Also, I have been seeing spraying and harvesting contracts, so I'm not sure why others here aren't getting any.
lawm

Post by lawm »

jeremyj621 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:54 pm I've noticed contracts disappearing, but new ones show up just as quickly. When I started a new game, there was only one contract available. I waited about two to three game hours, and four or five new ones appeared. This was on Elm Creek with mods and the AGI pack. As RedJester mentioned above, this may have something to do with setting fewer days per game month. I had it set to the default 1 day per month. I haven't yet tested longer months. Also, I have been seeing spraying and harvesting contracts, so I'm not sure why others here aren't getting any.
How many days per month do you go with? Just curious
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

lawm wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:50 pm
jeremyj621 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 9:54 pm I've noticed contracts disappearing, but new ones show up just as quickly. When I started a new game, there was only one contract available. I waited about two to three game hours, and four or five new ones appeared. This was on Elm Creek with mods and the AGI pack. As RedJester mentioned above, this may have something to do with setting fewer days per game month. I had it set to the default 1 day per month. I haven't yet tested longer months. Also, I have been seeing spraying and harvesting contracts, so I'm not sure why others here aren't getting any.
How many days per month do you go with? Just curious
The default 1 day per month.
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

Me too on PC, Elm Creek map , since 1.5 Update Contract started to disappear in seconds leaving me with a useless Hard and slow career :(
and, like @cwattyeso said, there is a new kind of contracts (Weeding Contracts) but they are not, for me, bug free ... 'cause I picked one with
the rented customer equipment and the weeder did not work on the contract field (instead the grass on the boarders was well erased)... so I
tried another Weeding Contract (yes they not disappear like the others) and using the same weeder from first contract all was ok.
Ihope Giants crew enjoyed their Bank Holiday ... but now it's time to fix the mess their last update caused.