Contracts disappearing?

Neofit

Contracts disappearing?

Post by Neofit »

Hi,

I never seen this happen before patch 1.5. I am not talking about accepted contracts but the proposed ones.

I used to have a couple of pages worth of contracts. Now I barely have any. If I open the contracts page right after sleeping, I can see for instance 3 fertilizing contracts. Within a couple of seconds one disappears. A few seconds later another one, then the last one a few seconds later.

Without contracts mods or with the Better Contracts mod. In the latter, once they have disappeared, pressing the X key to get more does not add anything new. Also tried deleting the missions.xml file, same thing, a few contracts appear then go poof within seconds.

Anybody knows what is happening and can it be fixed?
FS19+22 PC
messe479

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by messe479 »

I am seeing the same thing on FS22. Hopefully someone will see this or it will get fixed.
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Hello, excuse me if I speak badly, I use a translator, I am Argentine.
I was just looking at the forum because the same thing happens to me as you... in one day I had only one contract and several disappeared... what a pity 😑
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

It's like the patch has introduced an army of NPC contractors who are picking up these contracts before we can even react to them. In other words, takin' 'r jobs! In a whole in-game year I only saw one single harvesting contract, and it went poof too before I could click on it. Playing in Beyleron.
FS19+22 PC
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Helper A has gone rogue
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

FS19+22 PC
Stevo135

Post by Stevo135 »

Happening to me too.im on ps5.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Maybe they reduced the number and duration of contracts, so they can later increase them and become hero's.
Like they did with pallets.
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

If I hit Pause right when a new day starts, I can see a a couple of pages of contracts. But since a freaking genius, to remain polite, thought it would be a great idea to grey out the "Accept" and "Borrow" buttons when the game is paused, in the couple of seconds it takes to unpause and get back to this Contracts screen and get your bearings, some contracts have already started poofing, and of course starting with the most lucrative ones.
FS19+22 PC
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I too am noticing contracts disappearing before you can accept them, or in the case of Harvesting contracts never even appearing, fields seemm to just instantly go from Growing to Harvested as you advance from one day to the next or one month to the next. I have also noticed there seems to be no Spraying Contracts anymore since the Patch 1.5 update, however have noticed instead at the bottom of my contracts screen a few Weeding Contracts requiring mechanical weeder now appearing instead, however these are nowhere near as lucrative as the spraying missions.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
lawm

Post by lawm »

Your saying that as your in the contracts screen , contracts just start disappearing?
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

lawm wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:01 pm Your saying that as your in the contracts screen , contracts just start disappearing?
Even made a video showing how that happens.
FS19+22 PC
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

I too have been experiencing contracts disappearing, I am on Xbox Series S. Kind of annoying, been working on getting the 50 contracts achievement. Been using Elm Creek for it since the fields are smaller.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Neofit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:06 pm
lawm wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:01 pm Your saying that as your in the contracts screen , contracts just start disappearing?
Yea I saw the link but in between messages havent had time. I'll try n look later. That's quite the bug lol
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

lawm wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:25 pm
Neofit wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:06 pm
Yea I saw the link but in between messages havent had time. I'll try n look later. That's quite the bug lol
I expected the forum software to insert a thumbnail automatically, as some do, but didn't do a good job of it, it's not very visible. It's quite short. They disappear within seconds.

Giants, please rid us of these aliens stealin'r'jobs :). (for South Park fans)
FS19+22 PC