Contracts disappearing?

Farmeros Argentinos

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Exactly, I agree with you... three months is a long time! I was just spending time ahead of time...hopefully this patch doesn't bring serious bugs
:hmm:
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

It takes surprising little time to submit an update for console approval. This could have been resolved literally days after it was reported (months ago). The longest wait would have been it sitting in the queue waiting its turn.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

It's a lot less effort to let a modder sort it out for pc though and a big thanks to him for doing that. Won't be going near any updates this time until people on here report back as to what the next patch has broken in the base game because if it does break anything that will be it for a fix until the lumber jack expansion comes out.
Gundog

Post by Gundog »

Udate 1.7.0 changelog states that mission availability has been fixed. Anyone confirmed that yet?
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

yes, I entered my game and I had no contracts... forward the time about 5 days and a lot of harvest appeared.
JimmyJJ

Post by JimmyJJ »

I still have contracts disappearing mainly seeding contracts. Tried with no mods and even re-installed the game and had no joy. Harvest ones stay now but still the seeding jobs all disappear.
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

Gundog wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:02 pm Udate 1.7.0 changelog states that mission availability has been fixed. Anyone confirmed that yet?
I'm testing it (PC) on a downloaded map using a previous saved game and unselecting the Better Contracts mod that was fixing the contracts' bug ... 'till now all it seems work correctly (but too early to say it's gonna be all right) :hmm: the contracts are still there and active ... cross fingers ... :biggrin2:
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

JimmyJJ wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:06 pm I still have contracts disappearing mainly seeding contracts. Tried with no mods and even re-installed the game and had no joy. Harvest ones stay now but still the seeding jobs all disappear.
Unfortunately I have to confirm ... the sowing contracts disappear as before. *thumbsdown*
Let me guess Giants ... next update? How many months still? :hmm:
Was it so difficult to put ALL the contracts as before ?
Sorry ... I stay with the Better Contracts Mod (again a million thanks to Mmtrx)
but honestly I'm very sorry for friends on consoles ... they don't deserve this treatment on your part (Giants).
alanarientiziech

Post by alanarientiziech »

when I want a contract that disappear, I just use the Easy Development Tool and bring the field back to what it was before the contract disappear, then use fast Refresh Contract mod to make them appear, I'm on pc :(
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Fatlizard wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:27 pm
JimmyJJ wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:06 pm I still have contracts disappearing mainly seeding contracts. Tried with no mods and even re-installed the game and had no joy. Harvest ones stay now but still the seeding jobs all disappear.
Unfortunately I have to confirm ... the sowing contracts disappear as before. *thumbsdown*
This is surprising....I mean not surprising... :lol:
I feel for the console players who once again have to hurry up and wait.
Last edited by CoreyTr on Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CEH

Post by CEH »

I tested it on Console and the Weed contracts are disappearing. I started Ellmcreek with no mods. They disappeared within a minute of starting the map.
I also tested it on Haut-Beyleron. The Weed and Harvesting contracts disappeared.

I have several friends that play on console, that are interested in buying FS22. I told them to hold off until the update. Since the update didn't fix the problem.
I will tell them to buy a PC and download Mmtrx mod.

I wish the content creators on Youtube would be more vocal about this. This could affect their channel.
Mrakomor

Post by Mrakomor »

That is disappointing really.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Mrakomor wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:06 pm That is disappointing really.
Disappointing yes surprising no it will be fixed when platinum thingy comes out.
Gundog

Post by Gundog »

CEH wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:29 pm
I wish the content creators on Youtube would be more vocal about this. This could affect their channel.
Sadly, the YouTubers won't be as badly affected by the loss of a few subscriptions as they would by the loss of support (free software, merchandise etc.) from Giants. The freebies come with conditions attached. Condition 1. You aren't allowed to say anything bad about the product. Sure, they'll provide feedback on minor glitches, but for something as bad as this, they are contractually obliged to keep their mouths tight shut.

That hasn't stopped me putting up a few tasty comments on their channels to that effect - which of course they ignore.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

so far, no help on contracts. i deleted all my old games and started a new one on clamsden. i did 3 fertilizing and one plowing. now i have no contracts. i am on console with a new xbox x. put time to '5' and have contracts on the screen to see if something comes up. in the meantime watering the garden and flowers...
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode