Contracts disappearing?

Laughinggravy

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by Laughinggravy »

andlaz wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:33 pm "In fact, it's not a bug we had to fix, it's an adjustment."
It's the kind of "adjustment" that got me back into FS19. I'm not much into stone-picking anyway.
Me too uninstalled 22 this afternoon and put 19 back on the pc, that's me done with this until Christmas.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

To clarify, the current issue with Contracts is related to Harvest Contracts?
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

ctb123 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:38 pm To clarify, the current issue with Contracts is related to Harvest Contracts?
No, it's related to Giants developers breaking stuff while trying to fix stuff.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Mine's working fine now but the game say's FS19.
ctb123

Post by ctb123 »

CoreyTr wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:57 pm
ctb123 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:38 pm To clarify, the current issue with Contracts is related to Harvest Contracts?
Trying to clarify again, the broken part of contracts is related to Harvest Contracts, and the other types of contracts are working as they were before 1.5?
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

ctb123 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:33 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:57 pm
Trying to clarify again, the broken part of contracts is related to Harvest Contracts, and the other types of contracts are working as they were before 1.5?
Yes, it's not. :lol:
tj_was_here

Post by tj_was_here »

In my experience, I never see Harvest Contracts any longer, they are long gone before I see them. Some of the other contracts also disappear quickly, though not as fast as harvest contracts. I can usually get a few fertilizing contracts before they disappear. Sowing, plowing and cultivating contracts also disappear somewhat rapidly (while viewing the contract list). Baling and weeding contracts seem to be the only ones that last long on the list. (At least for me).
Farming on PC!
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

ctb123 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:33 pm
The other contracts have issues as well but from reading here about this problem fairly often nome seem to vanish quite as quickly as harvest contracts, those seem to disappear before you can even click on them and thats if they’re even on the list to begin with.
CoreyTr wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:38 pm
Yes, it's not. :lol:
Grow up and help them out or move along, take your trolling back to irritating giants and leave the people with legitimate questions alone.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

I didn't realize it was a legitimate question.
It could have been answered by reading the first page of this 18 page thread.
Or, they could have checked the contract screen to see if their game is acting up.
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

In my experience, I never see Harvest Contracts any longer, they are long gone before I see them. Some of the other contracts also disappear quickly, though not as fast as harvest contracts. I can usually get a few fertilizing contracts before they disappear. Sowing, plowing and cultivating contracts also disappear somewhat rapidly (while viewing the contract list). Baling and weeding contracts seem to be the only ones that last long on the list. (At least for me).
It was exactly my situation ... Word for word. *thumbsup*
I say "it was" because since the end of June I have been playing with a parallel version of FS 22 version 1.4.1 ... waiting for Giants to "repair" ...oh sorry "adjust"... this [sarcasm] small and insignificant bug.[/sarcasm]
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

The problem arises with all the contracts! Fertilizer, harvest, tillage, sowing... in winter I didn't get any, I got it in three days. It's already the second day of spring and nothing. this is broken and Giants says it's not a mistake
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Dont worry, I inquired with the golden boy so we can get to the bottom of this....prob not
FTF
Farmer 6644

Post by Farmer 6644 »

Okay I'm a bit confused here, playing on ps4 on Spruce Mountain Farms 2 day months ,it is now 2nd part of February 2nd year and I have had contracts from the start, the only contracts I haven't seen are bailling , so not exactly sure what is going on here. I have experienced the issue of no contracts on other maps, is anyone else having the same luck as I am on this map?
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

I found a new xml file in my savegame directory. I think the npc.xml was going to give a 1 to contracts that point to a production chain if it had too munch product in it the npc is supposed to do it so contracts don't get bugged. However I don't know what all the numbers do and what the npc us 01 and different numbers do. I don't think it was in my save before.
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Here is a temporary fix for the mission bug - PC only.

Give some applause to the mod creator! *thumbsup*

viewtopic.php?f=955&t=192935&start=90#p1526083

--
Ok, wasn't that difficult.
If you want, you can download the fix here. Unfortunately only PC only, since a script.
Comments/ bug reports are welcome here or on github.
--

https://github.com/Mmtrx/FS22_BetterCon ... g/v1.2.3.1