Contracts disappearing?

Farmeros Argentinos

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

They didn't fix the problem of the contracts... they say it's going to take more time... let's hope a month doesn't go by!
*thumbsdown*
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 am They didn't fix the problem of the contracts... they say it's going to take more time... let's hope a month doesn't go by!
*thumbsdown*
Sorry but may I ask you where "They say it's going to take more time" ? Just my curiosity ... because it would mean that at least they know about the problem ... because so far other people and me, we feel completely ignored by Giants.
Thanks *thumbsup*
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Fatlizard wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:08 am
Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:36 am They didn't fix the problem of the contracts... they say it's going to take more time... let's hope a month doesn't go by!
*thumbsdown*
Sorry but may I ask you where "They say it's going to take more time" ? Just my curiosity ... because it would mean that at least they know about the problem ... because so far other people and me, we feel completely ignored by Giants.
Thanks *thumbsup*
Reply from Chris in the german forum...

viewtopic.php?f=874&p=1518877#p1518877

translated:
Unfortunately there is nothing in 1.6 because the fix for it was finished too late for this patch. We'll see what we can do, otherwise this will come with 1.7.
empato

Post by empato »

Fatlizard wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:08 am
*thumbsdown*
Thanks *thumbsup*
It´s mentioned from Chaki in ther german section of the forum

viewtopic.php?f=874&t=192712&start=15#p1518877

translated:
Unfortunately there is nothing in 1.6 because the fix for it was finished too late for this patch. We'll see what we can do, otherwise this will come with 1.7.
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

@Laughinggravy @empato

Thanks a lot. :)
AkrapovicSBK

Post by AkrapovicSBK »

We have this issue on the dedicated server. We tried 3 maps, same stuff, with mods or without mods, it's bugged. Game is broken...Sad that this wasn''t adressed with patch 1.6. Giants wake up!! the potential is high, don''t feck this game up! The first 2 DLC are not that great either, me and my friends are regreting getting the season pass so far.
PC: 1xFS15 Gold+DLC Holmer-JCB-ItRunner-NHPack-NHLoader-FarmingClassics @1700 hours
PC: 1xFS17 Platinum+DLC BidBud-Kuhn-Ropa-ModernClassic-StrawAddon-Horsch; 1xFS17 @2300 hours
PC: 1xFS19 Premium Edition; 1xFS19 Platinum Edition @3200 hours
PC: 1xFS22 +SeasonPass1&2 @1700 hours
---------------------------------------------------------
Respect to Giants, developers and modders!
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:20 am translated:
In other words...we have no idea how to fix it otherwise we would have put out a hotfix for the patch. So basically he lied on the forum.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

AkrapovicSBK wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:21 pm We have this issue on the dedicated server. We tried 3 maps, same stuff, with mods or without mods, it's bugged. Game is broken...Sad that this wasn''t adressed with patch 1.6. Giants wake up!! the potential is high, don''t feck this game up! The first 2 DLC are not that great either, me and my friends are regreting getting the season pass so far.
That's why I never buy season passes. I rather wait first and see what is gonna be part of it.

But i agree this needs to be fixed soon! Not in patch 1.7 but a hotfix 1.6.1!
AkrapovicSBK

Post by AkrapovicSBK »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:25 pm
AkrapovicSBK wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:21 pm We have this issue on the dedicated server. We tried 3 maps, same stuff, with mods or without mods, it's bugged. Game is broken...Sad that this wasn''t adressed with patch 1.6. Giants wake up!! the potential is high, don''t feck this game up! The first 2 DLC are not that great either, me and my friends are regreting getting the season pass so far.
That's why I never buy season passes. I rather wait first and see what is gonna be part of it.

But i agree this needs to be fixed soon! Not in patch 1.7 but a hotfix 1.6.1!
Well it was the first and the last time i buy it :D .... I really enjoyed FS19 (3200Hours) so i wanted to support Giants, but it is what it is, i will not do it again unless they do something really crazy with the upcoming content.
PC: 1xFS15 Gold+DLC Holmer-JCB-ItRunner-NHPack-NHLoader-FarmingClassics @1700 hours
PC: 1xFS17 Platinum+DLC BidBud-Kuhn-Ropa-ModernClassic-StrawAddon-Horsch; 1xFS17 @2300 hours
PC: 1xFS19 Premium Edition; 1xFS19 Platinum Edition @3200 hours
PC: 1xFS22 +SeasonPass1&2 @1700 hours
---------------------------------------------------------
Respect to Giants, developers and modders!
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

1000pts for creative word usage for feck!!!!!!

What else major was even addressed in this update?To me the contract issue is the one glaring issue that I noticed in my personal play. Unless they resolved the minor trees being static during thunderstorms issue, while the fields flail around in the breeze like expected. Outside of those 2 i had zero issues with the game that needed an update for.
FTF
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Burekcina wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:24 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:20 am translated:
In other words...we have no idea how to fix it otherwise we would have put out a hotfix for the patch. So basically he lied on the forum.
My understanding of what Chris said was they have a fix for it but didn't have enough time to include it in patch 1.6 so all we can hope for like you say is they put out a hotfix.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

cwattyeso wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:09 pm Unlike other Giants Ambassadors and Partners who are going to continue to put out content claiming this game is wonderful and perfect and the best game ever. I'm actually going to highlight and make the community aware of issues like this. I feel I would be not acting honestly as a creator if I didn't comment on the negative aspects of a product and the behaviour and lack of actions taken by company that produces it, when such things can't possibly be ignored and overlooked as they smack you in the face the minute you pick up and try to play this game.
I am growing pretty tired of the Giants Partners and Ambassadors constantly talking about how great everything is and never talking about the fursterations. Some of my favorite streamers are beginning to become tough to watch, as it's almost sickening how many excuses these guys make for why stuff is still broken.

We all know there's broken stuff..some is obvioulsy much worse than others, but to totally ignore it and talk about how great everything is, is being obtuse.

I'm certainly not one to complain, because being a victim doesn't get you anywhere in life....i'm just commenting on the annoyance of streamers and youtubers never saying anything bad about the game, ever.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
jlhsteel

Post by jlhsteel »

I have had the contract issue since last patch
And had thought it wasn’t fixed but playing tonight it seems as my contracts are working again
Neofit

Post by Neofit »

jlhsteel wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:52 am I have had the contract issue since last patch
And had thought it wasn’t fixed but playing tonight it seems as my contracts are working again
1-day months, just slept from june to july, they are still disappearing. With the harvesting ones first.
FS19+22 PC
QueenFran

Post by QueenFran »

jlhsteel wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:52 am I have had the contract issue since last patch
I’ve loaded up my save game and there are still 0 contracts. So nothing has been fixed, there was no patch installed since the update from earlier this week, so I would find it strange that it would be fixed all of a sudden.