Contracts disappearing?

raran

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by raran »

Harvest time came up again so i was ready for disapointment when they actually stayed.

Already did two contracts before this shot.

Not sure what changed, didn't add or remove any mods.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

raran wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:26 am Harvest time came up again so i was ready for disapointment when they actually stayed.

Already did two contracts before this shot.

Not sure what changed, didn't add or remove any mods.
Maybe they programmed some Stephen King logic into the game, and forgot to add it to the release notes.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Maybe it’s something that only existing saves for the first cycle of seasons, has anyone experienced it two in game years later or further along than that?
raran

Post by raran »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:18 pm Maybe it’s something that only existing saves for the first cycle of seasons, has anyone experienced it two in game years later or further along than that?
Good point, this is my third season.
QueenFran

Post by QueenFran »

I’m in season 2 of my farm, no problem with contracts in season 1. Playing on Haut Beyleron. Can’t remember when this error started, but it must have been after an update from the game.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

QueenFran wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:07 pm I’m in season 2 of my farm, no problem with contracts in season 1. Playing on Haut Beyleron. Can’t remember when this error started, but it must have been after an update from the game.
It was the last update, I’m more curious if you’ve completed an entire year in game after the problem first occurred and are seeing the issue for a second year in a row
QueenFran

Post by QueenFran »

I’m now in July(day 2) year 2, I stopped playing because there are no contracts to do. My months are 2 days long. Completed the first year with contracts every month. Now I have the occasional baling contract. And nothing else.
And have a big debt with the purchase of a new harvester.
raran

Post by raran »

QueenFran wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:00 pm I’m now in July(day 2) year 2, I stopped playing because there are no contracts to do. My months are 2 days long. Completed the first year with contracts every month. Now I have the occasional baling contract. And nothing else.
If you're on pc, try this.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

Using the new contracts seems to help.

On console, jump out of the game and back in.
QueenFran

Post by QueenFran »

raran wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:22 pm
QueenFran wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:00 pm I’m now in July(day 2) year 2, I stopped playing because there are no contracts to do. My months are 2 days long. Completed the first year with contracts every month. Now I have the occasional baling contract. And nothing else.
If you're on pc, try this.

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2022

Using the new contracts seems to help.

On console, jump out of the game and back in.
I’m on PS5 and restarted the game multiple times, even reinstalled it. No change in result
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

On PS5. One save on Frankenmuth with PF enabled, contracts appear and disappear, mostly no contracts visible. One save on Elmcreek, no PF, same issue. I watched as 5 contracts appeared on Sep 1, and within 10 minutes, all were gone. I've caught a few random jobs on EC, but with 80-odd fields, there are more jobs popping up, so the odds are better you'll see one every now and again. If contracts are "posted" at midnight on the first of the month, and you sleep until 5:00 or 6:00 AM, they're all gone. Restarting the game, restarting the console, starting a new save, none of these made any difference. Verdict: CONTRACTS ARE BROKEN.

My current workaround is my Griffin save on 19, which runs like a champ on PS5.
Old fat guy with a day job...
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Oddly not strange that Giants hasn't chimed on regarding this issue, even after 10 pages of information.
I don't bother with their other media sources. Has there been any acknowledgement that this is as designed or if it's a bug?
raran

Post by raran »

wheelmansteve wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:07 pm On PS5. One save on Frankenmuth with PF enabled, contracts appear and disappear, mostly no contracts visible. One save on Elmcreek, no PF, same issue. I watched as 5 contracts appeared on Sep 1, and within 10 minutes, all were gone. I've caught a few random jobs on EC, but with 80-odd fields, there are more jobs popping up, so the odds are better you'll see one every now and again. If contracts are "posted" at midnight on the first of the month, and you sleep until 5:00 or 6:00 AM, they're all gone. Restarting the game, restarting the console, starting a new save, none of these made any difference. Verdict: CONTRACTS ARE BROKEN.

My current workaround is my Griffin save on 19, which runs like a champ on PS5.
I do have to say i took all the contracts before 1:00 in the morning.
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Has anyone had any response from giants to this problem that contracts disappear? it's over
three years in the game and very few come out .. and sometimes days go by without any
Thomas farmer

Post by Thomas farmer »

I don't know sometime I have 1 or 2 harvesting contract for a day sometime I have any is very weird.
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

everything happened after the update... hardly any appear and sometimes nothing... I hope they can solve it because playing without contracts is boring