Contracts disappearing?

cwattyeso

Re: Contracts disappearing?

Post by cwattyeso »

Once again it takes a modder to fix Giants own balls up with the game. Well done to the Author of Better Contracts for providing us with a fix. Unfortunately doesn't help Console Players who can't use script mods, so Giants continue to give the middle finger to that section of the community.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

*thumbsup*
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

Yes. those of us on console are still waiting for giants to deign to send a patch :hmm:
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

So, PS5, PF, Frankenmuth on 6 day months. March 1, 6:00 AM: 5 contracts are showing. In the time it took to read the first two and accept one, all the rest disappeared. If this were any other game forum, there would be 5-6 full pages of topics spewing outrage. I'm not outraged, but I AM very disappointed.
Old fat guy with a day job...
Cgrizz33

Post by Cgrizz33 »

Yep it’s pretty frustrating. I’m on Xbox Series S and I’ve found you can sometimes get new contracts to come up if you save the game and then open it back up. You’ve got to be quick though because they’ll disappear before you know it.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

wheelmansteve wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:40 pm So, PS5, PF, Frankenmuth on 6 day months. March 1, 6:00 AM: 5 contracts are showing. In the time it took to read the first two and accept one, all the rest disappeared. If this were any other game forum, there would be 5-6 full pages of topics spewing outrage. I'm not outraged, but I AM very disappointed.
The biggest disappointment is that the fix is apparently done but is not being released *thumbsdown*
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

A modder just found a solution, so Giants will take it and push it into the next update. That was their plan. Why working on a fix, when modder will do it for us?

They can focus to sell new features / machines instead
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
DeeplyDisturbed

Post by DeeplyDisturbed »

It didn't work for me. If anything the contracts are disappearing even faster. And now it's every contract, not only harvesting.
Have i done something wrong?
Farmeros Argentinos

Post by Farmeros Argentinos »

How many years do you have to wait for the contracts to be returned to fs22?!?!?!?!! fix the game giants!!!!
*thumbsdown*
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Farmeros Argentinos wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:04 am How many years do you have to wait for the contracts to be returned to fs22?!?!?!?!! fix the game giants!!!!
*thumbsdown*
Probably August 16th as that is most likely when they will patch for the next DLC release on August 23rd
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

Here is an update for the temporary better contracts fix. Included are now also other types of missiaons than only the harvest missions.

https://github.com/Mmtrx/FS22_BetterCon ... g/v1.2.3.2
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

Thank you TobiHH it's a shame Giants have to rely on a modder to fix the issues they created.
JonasKaizer

Post by JonasKaizer »

TobiHH wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:19 pm Here is an update for the temporary better contracts fix. Included are now also other types of missiaons than only the harvest missions.

https://github.com/Mmtrx/FS22_BetterCon ... g/v1.2.3.2
dude, if this works i'm going to be one happy farmer.
finally I can bring out my dedicated contracts-tractors from the shed.
will test it tonight. thank you!
Fatlizard

Post by Fatlizard »

JonasKaizer wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:54 pm
dude, if this works i'm going to be one happy farmer.
finally I can bring out my dedicated contracts-tractors from the shed.
will test it tonight. thank you!
Just for a little feedback to you ... it works great for me ...tested on a couple of maps with saved games ... *thumbsup*
Sorry for Console players ... I hope they solve as soon as possible.

PS: Thanks a lot @TobiHH too for providing the info about the update. :this: *thumbsup*
raran

Post by raran »

@ admins Could you change his username to Sir_TobiHH? Thank you!