Top American mods

Ironsword

Top American mods

Post by Ironsword »

Hi everyone, so I am starting a new save on Elmcreek on console. I am not used to American equipment, so looking for some guidance here. What are the best mods for American equipment for a more authentic feel?

Thanks
Crashmac

Re: Top American mods

Post by Crashmac »

The international 2+2 mod, International 86 series, Mack grain hauler truck pack, and the Deere 4755 series pack and the John Deere small bale auto load trailer are my current North american style favorites.
Ironsword

Post by Ironsword »

Crashmac wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 am The international 2+2 mod, International 86 series, Mack grain hauler truck pack, and the Deere 4755 series pack and the John Deere small bale auto load trailer are my current North american style favorites.
Thanks, I will look into those *thumbsup*
lawm

Post by lawm »

Crashmac wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 2:08 am The international 2+2 mod, International 86 series, Mack grain hauler truck pack, and the Deere 4755 series pack and the John Deere small bale auto load trailer are my current North american style favorites.
Crash crushed it. Wish we had more options for attaching that JD wagon to balers. 86 series is my fav tractor by far!
Ironsword

Post by Ironsword »

Bought the 86, the Mack grain Hauler and the trailer… wonderful stuff
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Off-topic, but love your avatar. Revell kit?
Old fat guy with a day job...