Hens winter home

Bridgecape

Hens winter home

Post by Bridgecape »

I have a great summer pasture for my lovely hens. Now is winter coming and my hens feet are freezing. I have moves my pigs to winter-home, they cannot go out to cool down. Whether is possible to desing a henhouse without way out. There is a henhouse with this idea, but it is too small with my 150 hens and chicken. :gamer:

Oh yes and what means the basefood at the pigs menu.
Orange Tiger NL

Re: Hens winter home

Post by Orange Tiger NL »

Bridgecape wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:22 am I have a great summer pasture for my lovely hens. Now is winter coming and my hens feet are freezing. I have moves my pigs to winter-home, they cannot go out to cool down. Whether is possible to desing a henhouse without way out. There is a henhouse with this idea, but it is too small with my 150 hens and chicken. :gamer:

For your pigfood question, there is an tutorial section on the website that has your answer: https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=340
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Bridgecape wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:22 am I have a great summer pasture for my lovely hens. Now is winter coming and my hens feet are freezing. I have moves my pigs to winter-home, they cannot go out to cool down. Whether is possible to desing a henhouse without way out. There is a henhouse with this idea, but it is too small with my 150 hens and chicken. :gamer:

I haven’t saw anything like what you’re looking for yet for fs22, doesn’t seem to be to many people looking to do things with chickens
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

Orange Tiger NL wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:31 am [quoteOh yes and what means the basefood at the pigs menu.
For your pigfood question, there is an tutorial section on the website that has your answer: https://farming-simulator.com/newsArtic ... ews_id=340
[/quote]

Thank for your answer. Corn and Sorkhum. Them for sowing in the coming year *thumbsup*
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

Mwal wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:20 pm
I haven’t saw anything like what you’re looking for yet for fs22, doesn’t seem to be to many people looking to do things with chickens
So, we are a little bitle different we players. Are you one of building desinger?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Bridgecape wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:45 pm
So, we are a little bitle different we players. Are you one of building desinger?
No, but I had done some searching for a proper coop and found very few mods involving chickens
Bridgecape

Post by Bridgecape »

Mwal wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 10:55 pm
Bridgecape wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:45 pm
No, but I had done some searching for a proper coop and found very few mods involving chickens
Ok, there is one henhouse for 80 chickens. The mod is Matej Mods. Do you know that mod? I don't mind if the chicken house isn't very beautiful (sorry for my outspoken) but it is a good thing that it can hold at least 200 chickens and it is for the winter, meaning no outdoor activities. *thumbsup*