cotton lint harvesting - Cotton Pack FS22

What would be a good cotton picker for Cotton Pack John Deere?

Poll ended at Tue May 31, 2022 8:02 pm

John Deere 9996
38%
John Deere 9976
25%
John Deere 9970
6%
John Deere 9920
13%
John Deere 9960
19%

Total votes: 16

LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

cotton lint harvesting - Cotton Pack FS22

Post by LUIZ EDUARDO - CM »

Hello everyone, how are you?
Tomorrow, Monday, we will hold a meeting together with John Deere Brazil team, about projects and partnerships, one of the subjects discussed, is the arrival of cotton pack to Farming Simulator 19, and that sounds very nice to the community, in front of this, many doors opened for the classic system of harvesting in feather, come in Farming Simulator 22, a joint work has strong chances to happen, besides John Deere, the team Busa Implementos cotton is ready to license the brand, but of course I would like to have an evaluation from the community.

We know that John Deere Cotton Picker 9996 is very beautiful, but I believe that for the new version, we could have a different harvester, is not it? I leave open here, the answers of which models would be interesting, would you like to vote?

:gamer:
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
email: contato@connectmodding.com
ScotsDude73

Re: cotton lint harvesting - Cotton Pack FS22

Post by ScotsDude73 »

I guess John Deere 9996 wins then!! Keep up the awesome work!! Looking forward to the cotton mod pack if the plan does indeed go ahead. All your mods are so amazing!! Thank you so much.
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

John Deere 9996 is the winner, happy to see that everything sounds good! now, let's get to work.
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
moonwalker_1994

Post by moonwalker_1994 »

John Deere 9996 is a great machine and I loved it in FS19, we need a small cotton picker for small European farms though...

A 9920 and a 9960 would be a nice addition I think! Back in FS19 I managed to convert an old John Deere 9950 mod and I made it into a pack containing 4 cotton pickers (9920, 9930, 9940, 9950) but I don't have much experience with modding so they ended up with many errors!

Here in Greece we only use 2-row and 4-row cotton pickers as 6-row cotton pickers are too large for our roads! So I'll be happy to see something like that down the line...
ScotsDude73

Post by ScotsDude73 »

For me cotton lint is a bit of a game changer!! Wonder if we will see different production for cotton lint.
moonwalker_1994

LUIZ EDUARDO - CM wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:02 pm Hello everyone, how are you?
Tomorrow, Monday, we will hold a meeting together with John Deere Brazil team, about projects and partnerships, one of the subjects discussed, is the arrival of cotton pack to Farming Simulator 19, and that sounds very nice to the community, in front of this, many doors opened for the classic system of harvesting in feather, come in Farming Simulator 22, a joint work has strong chances to happen, besides John Deere, the team Busa Implementos cotton is ready to license the brand, but of course I would like to have an evaluation from the community.

We know that John Deere Cotton Picker 9996 is very beautiful, but I believe that for the new version, we could have a different harvester, is not it? I leave open here, the answers of which models would be interesting, would you like to vote?

Hi Connect Modding

What happened to the Cotton Pack mod for FS 22?? Any news?? :neutralnew:
LUIZ EDUARDO - CM

moonwalker_1994 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:50 pm

Hi Connect Modding

Hello friend, let's just say that what I was planning has become a little bigger! But all is going well, and it may take a while for a big package.
Luiz Eduardo
Fundador - Proprietário
moonwalker_1994

LUIZ EDUARDO - CM wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:53 am
moonwalker_1994 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:50 pm

Hi Connect Modding

Hello friend, let's just say that what I was planning has become a little bigger! But all is going well, and it may take a while for a big package.
Nice, thanks for the reply!!

I'll be patiently waiting! :mrgreen:
jonesbradford

Post by jonesbradford »

Any updates on this? Looking forward to it!!
moonwalker_1994

So I would imagine 1 year later this mod isn't coming out...

A shame since it was quite convenient as it was a cheap way to get into cotton harvesting! The rest of the combines are quite big and expensive and can't be used on a small european farm!

Can't really understand why no one is willing to at least convert this or the 9970 cotton combine to FS22! This mod was quite successful in FS19! Probably nobody farms cotton in FS22... :lol:
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

Did no-one add "index finger" to the poll?
If I want a bit of lint I just poke around in my belly button.

:lol:
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

I've come a mtz pack on king mods apparently by ussr modding. I need a method of packing loose cotton for storage as the pack didn't come with a press.
I'll try some cotton storage mods first to see it they will take the loose cotton.
Edit: this storage production allows me to pack the cotton into pallets
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022
Also the mtz park if anyone is interested in soviet two row cotton pickers.
https://www.kingmods.net/en/fs22/mods/18384/mtz-pack-2
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/