mod tractors do not shifting

PrincessJessi84

Re: mod tractors do not shifting

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

hey rabbit, do you think that trick will work on some of the small MF mods? I seem to have this problem with them more than any other tractors and it really makes them unusable which is a shame as I love me some small older massies
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:02 pm hey rabbit, do you think that trick will work on some of the small MF mods? I seem to have this problem with them more than any other tractors and it really makes them unusable which is a shame as I love me some small older massies
I have tried it on different tractors and it always seems to work. It’s as if the gearbox gets stuck in too high ratio box and won’t change down as the tractor will pull away, just won’t go fast enough to change gear. Reversing knocks it down to a lower ratio box which seems to fix the problem. I have only had the issue with certain tractors and only when pulling certain things like the rollers for example.
Honkyfarmer_v1010

Post by Honkyfarmer_v1010 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:21 pm
PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:02 pm hey rabbit, do you think that trick will work on some of the small MF mods? I seem to have this problem with them more than any other tractors and it really makes them unusable which is a shame as I love me some small older massies
I have tried it on different tractors and it always seems to work. It’s as if the gearbox gets stuck in too high ratio box and won’t change down as the tractor will pull away, just won’t go fast enough to change gear. Reversing knocks it down to a lower ratio box which seems to fix the problem. I have only had the issue with certain tractors and only when pulling certain things like the rollers for example.
Yea I've had a lot of issues with rollers but that's about the extent so far
FTF
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I haven't had to roll yet since the tip but otherwise it has worked really good. Both times it got "stuck" I tapped reverse and then resumed like normal and everything was right as rain. I will let you know about rolling as soon as I get there. I am waiting for bean season.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:39 pm I haven't had to roll yet since the tip but otherwise it has worked really good. Both times it got "stuck" I tapped reverse and then resumed like normal and everything was right as rain. I will let you know about rolling as soon as I get there. I am waiting for bean season.
Glad it worked for you. I haven’t had any problem really with rolling, just the fact that pulling the roller has been the one thing guaranteed to make the gearbox stick, but weirdly only when it was folded up. The clicking reserve fixed it though.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:21 pm
Crashmac wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:25 pm
Hit reverse for a second before driving, this has fixed it for me.
It fixes it for a short while but it always happens again.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Does anyone know if its an issue that the modder can fix with an update or is it something that will require a fix from Giants?
Jamesstahl

Post by Jamesstahl »

:sadnew: It not just the mod am having trouble with all tractors and some time the game crashes on me too and by the way I'm on Xbox one.