Clevis Hitch Counterweights?

Darkdally

Clevis Hitch Counterweights?

Post by Darkdally »

There are none in the game, which has always mystified me because most every loader has a clevis hitch on the back, and I often find myself needing a counterweight. I've found 2 mods that fit okay on my Telehandler, but especially with all the excavation equipment popping up, why no counterweights?

I recently downloaded the Case IH Trident. It's a swap-body sprayer/drybox, and you need a telehandler to swap them. I've managed to cobble together 5.5 metric tons of weight on the back, but that's through mods. Why isn't there one in the game? Lifting 5-10 ton equipment extended to full heights kinda needs something like this, right?

My afore-mentioned telehandler is a NH, a pretty good one, but I need that 5.5 tons of counterweight to lift those boxes at full extension. Of course, driving it without a load on the front is tricky, but that's okay... I guess I just mean if that telehandler exists irl, which it does, and if the Case IH Trident exists, which to my knowledge it does, and this equipment has the hitches on the back, which they do, then why nothing to counterweight them with? Sure, you can couple a trailer, but backing up and going forward trying to position a load makes using a heavy trailer as a counterweight kinda funky.
-Thanks