descent rain in game

PrincessJessi84

Re: descent rain in game

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Keeping up on the weeds is a full time job by itself lol. Unfortunately, I learned after the last episode that landed me at Deaconess in Indiana, everytime I get pancreatitus, I will get cyst(s).. and blood clots.. its really crazy. But overall I am doing ok more often than not. I just take it easy. Its so hard. I have all of this stuff I want to do but I cant even go fishing... if a fish were to bite and put more than 10lbs of force on the pole, it could rip my shunt out and kill me... I just sit here most of the time wishing things were different living vicariously thru my games.

I couldnt imagine 1100 pigs. I knew a guy some years ago who kept about 100-200 and it seemed like SOOOOOOO much... those little things are insane... and fast
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Wow that's so scary. I'm glad you are doing better and wish you could enjoy the things you like to do. Yeah I spend 4 or more hours a day taking care of the animals.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

May you be well Princess Jessi
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

Dezza69 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:15 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:42 pm
Giants doesn't use technology from this day and age.
… I’m available to beta-test your game whenever it’s ready …
Judging by this type of response I will of course assume you don't post any thoughts on any items or topics unless you yourself also build those things? It is ridiculous to make the assumption that you can't critique something if you don't make something yourself.

Do you ever critique food, movies, tv, etc???
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

… to what/whom you refer, there’s a difference between critiquing and providing over-opinionated opinions with uncalled for insults. Perhaps not in this thread but check previous posts ….

Enjoy your day.

Edit: also if a chef says their food tastes better than someone else’s, I want to taste their food so I can decide if they’re correct. Or not. 🤣😂🤣
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:59 pm I'll offer an objective opinion and I have a really wonderful tablet to put your games thru the paces. Why not PM me? I won't leak the names.. simply if what you have stated is true. And I don't leave ratings on games. Its really unfair to the dev and other people... just because I love or hate something doesn't mean others will or should feel the same way. If you are willing to show a bit of trust, I can very easily bring this silly argument to a close. Ask anyone on this forum. I have always tried to be honest, fair and objective about everything I involve myself with on this forum.
If you were talking to me, I don't mean any disrespect. I understand what you're suggesting. There is no argument about what I've achieved, as I know what I've done.

Dezza69, and several others just doesn't understand that if you constantly pat somebody on the back for a mediocre job, they may never try harder.
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

Dezza69 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:16 pm … to what/whom you refer, there’s a difference between critiquing and providing over-opinionated opinions with uncalled for insults. Perhaps not in this thread but check previous posts ….

Enjoy your day.

Edit: also if a chef says their food tastes better than someone else’s, I want to taste their food so I can decide if they’re correct. Or not. 🤣😂🤣
I could be wrong, but are you suggesting you wanted to test my game because I said it was better than FS?
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Yes, you’re most definitely —>> wrong <<—

Edit: changed “incorrect” to the far more suitable “wrong” 🤣😂🤣
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Oddbob wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:30 am
CoreyTr wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:42 pm
Giants doesn't use technology from this day and age.
Judging by this type of response I will of course assume you don't post any thoughts on any items or topics unless you yourself also build those things? It is ridiculous to make the assumption that you can't critique something if you don't make something yourself.

Everyone's a critic but there's a big difference between the bloke in his living room, watching a game on TV and an expert commentator who has been in the game.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

blue_painted wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:31 am

Everyone's a critic but there's a big difference between the bloke in his living room, watching a game on TV and an expert commentator who has been in the game.
Lots of the so called experts have bogus opinions the same as any guy sitting on his couch though. Lots of times there isn't a lot of difference in between the experts opinion and any fan.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Oddbob wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:32 am

Lots of the so called experts have bogus opinions the same as any guy sitting on his couch though. Lots of times there isn't a lot of difference in between the experts opinion and any fan.
I argue that experts that have actually been on the pitch have at least a better chance of having a valuable opinion, compared to the bloke who maybe played once or twice at school, if that.

I think the sports metaphor is worn a bit thin at this point.

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Oddbob

Post by Oddbob »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:50 am

I argue that experts that have actually been on the pitch have at least a better chance of having a valuable opinion, compared to the bloke who maybe played once or twice at school, if that.

When did I mention a sports metaphor?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Oddbob wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:27 am
blue_painted wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:50 am

When did I mention a sports metaphor?
You didn't, I did -- with my first post, leaving you to have the last word if you wish.

SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

It'd be nice if some decent rain were to descent from the heavens, yes :)
hun3

Post by hun3 »

There s a very simple explanation for this. Those other games that do great graphics could not do mechanics that needed to farm. This engine's main priority is to work around the mechanics of farming. At least what I read from the devs.