Fs22 issues that makes it unplayable

Cmtaylor

Re: Fs22 issues that makes it unplayable

Post by Cmtaylor »

Things just came back up im beginning to think that there are issues with communication between the USA an EU servers but what ever happened its fix not sure what was going on but sorry for the rants.
CrazyCatLady89

Post by CrazyCatLady89 »

I'm having issues with mine it either won't load at all or it loads to either 20, 60 or 100% and then crashes

I haven't got any mods installed, my laptop can run it perfectly well and quite literally Everything is up to date (Windows, graphics etc )

Sometimes (rare!) it does let me play despite being quite jolty like gameplay , but after half hour to an hour it just crashes again

I've scoured youtube/Internet but nothing seems to work , I've deleted the game countless times and it's still the same

I don't know what else to do , I've spent HOURS and hours trying to sort it , laptops been restarted a gazillion times 🙃

I just want to farm 🚜
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

CrazyCatLady89 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:08 am I'm having issues with mine it either won't load at all or it loads to either 20, 60 or 100% and then crashes
A good first step would be to post your log file. If you don't know how, this page can help: log.txt richtig posten / How to post the log.txt (scroll down for the English section).
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Even better would be making a post in the subforum dedicated for technical issues.

Make a new topic there, and post your log
(How-to in my signature)
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...