(Game Files) Clothing

Tyjaylin

(Game Files) Clothing

Post by Tyjaylin »

Does anyone know where the actual clothing is located in the game files? I’ve found the wardrobe but that’s it, I’ve searched both the install folder and the documents folder. (Documents/Farm Simulator 22) :?:
Missyb

Re: (Game Files) Clothing

Post by Missyb »

they are lock under the $dataS2 with all the other important files
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

Missyb wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:30 pm they are lock under the $dataS2 with all the other important files
Hey missyb how are you doing, I was thinking about clothing the other day while I was ranting in a separate thread about micro transactions. It's interesting that new characters and clothes haven't come out as mods yet.
Tyjaylin

Post by Tyjaylin »

Missyb wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:30 pm they are lock under the $dataS2 with all the other important files
Thank you for the info, I am curious though, when you say $dataS2, does that refer to a folder named that or something else?

Thank you in advance.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Tyjaylin wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:36 pm
Thank you for the info, I am curious though, when you say $dataS2, does that refer to a folder named that or something else?

Thank you in advance.

… DataS2 is an encrypted (game data) file in the game exe directory.