Stone Valley yes please…… But

Beanbrother

Stone Valley yes please…… But

Post by Beanbrother »

I am all for more North American maps for sure. But I am disappointed to see The crop calendar has not changed. I would have assumed that would be something that would be changed. From what I’ve read from the modders,they say it’s quite easy to do. Would be nice to have corn growing at the same time as some wheat
Mwal

Re: Stone Valley yes please…… But

Post by Mwal »

Someone said in another thread the mod creator is looking for feedback on their Facebook page probably best to try your luck there
Boots

Post by Boots »

Problem in field 6
Got the collectable but it has left the collisions in place.

Stops the tractor and implement and when using a hired worker they wont go near
that part
nsp32

Post by nsp32 »

Well documented now Boots.He’s aware of it as loads have posted on his FB page about it.But I have no collectible there,but there’s a collision trying to plow that strip of land,or even walking over it.And loads of us can’t plow a small corner of field 6.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Is the cow barn glitching? There are no gates of the doors and the fences have areas where the cows can walk through. Now, I know they can’t but the fact that gates are missing makes me feel like something didn’t load properly.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
BernardC

Post by BernardC »

Yessss please... but why to not say the collectable is somewhere which shouldn't be ploughed or cultivated as every collectable on every map. Tired to respect modder job ? *thumbsdown*
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:10 pm Is the cow barn glitching? There are no gates of the doors and the fences have areas where the cows can walk through. Now, I know they can’t but the fact that gates are missing makes me feel like something didn’t load properly.
Yes I agree. There’s something about having that wide open space for the cows. WHERES THE GATES. SOMEONE STOLE THE GATES
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Is there a grated surface in the opening on the ground?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Beanbrother

Post by Beanbrother »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:25 pm Is there a grated surface in the opening on the ground?
No nothing like that. That’s what I was thinking as well. Maybe it’s missing.
crash

Post by crash »

Is it just me that has problems with the john deere 2410 plow/ ulticator on this map? Suddenly i cant lower/raise it or fold it. And i get the message "cant fold when plow i turned" Have to save and reload rhe map... No problems with this on elm creek
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

crash wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:41 pm Is it just me that has problems with the john deere 2410 plow/ ulticator on this map? Suddenly i cant lower/raise it or fold it. And i get the message "cant fold when plow i turned" Have to save and reload rhe map... No problems with this on elm creek
I have had those problems with it on every map I have used it on.