Selling Pallets

oakchip

Selling Pallets

Post by oakchip »

I am just starting playong FS22, having been a long time player of other versions. I am finding it very frustrating compared with other. older, versions. A lot of DLC seems to create conflict or errors with the gameplay. A problem I have now is selling pallets. I loead them from the greenhouse onto a trailer and take them to the farm shop. Then - nothing? They just sit on the sell trigger and do nothing. Anybody met this problem or have any ideas? I am playing Haut-Beyleron and selling at the Garden Shop. I am playing Precision Farming. Any help appreciated.
JensChrDK

Re: Selling Pallets

Post by JensChrDK »

Take the straps of, it usually helps. If not, take the pallets of your trailer, put them in the sell trigger at ground level.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
humbe

Post by humbe »

I use the mod for "Strautmann SEK 802 Pallet Autoload", and that works like a charm on Calmsden map at least. Sells stuff as soon as I drive onto the sell point. I remember having an issue in FS19 with using a trailer that was too tall, so what I tried to sell was too far off the ground.
oakchip

Post by oakchip »

Thanks for reading and replying guys. It is always appreciated. I'm afraid JensChrDk I have already tried all those methods. As I have a Steam copy of FS22 I could feresh the files and see if that helps.
oakchip

Post by oakchip »

The problem seems to have been solved, but not sure how! I did try Giants technical help, but to no avail. They were singularly unhelpful. Left to solve it myself, I disabled all mods related to pallets and now I can sell them. Not sure if a conflict with a mod was the culprit, or an update to the game, or an update to Precision Farming? I say the last as I now get "bonus green points" and money when I sell goods !? I will have to experiment with re-instating mods and see if the problem returns. The only mod I added was the "Strautman SEK Pallet Autoload" and its associated mod. As recommended by Humbe. But I didn't use that mod! Ho hum, anyway I will continue trying things out. Thanks again to all who read and'or replied to my posts.
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

There's a mod conflict with pallet sell and a mod called something like "Slower unloading speed" (can't remember the name exactly)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)