Idea for mod or FS23/24: Cocoa

TheJonaz

Idea for mod or FS23/24: Cocoa

Post by TheJonaz »

Wouldn't a cocoa farm be awsome? You farm the cocoa plants and harvest the beans, harvets sugar canes for sugar and milk and deliver these to the cocoa factory for chocolate? I mean, who doesn't like chocolate? Really? :)

Chocolate bars. Chocolate milk etc.
StarStreak2109

Re: Idea for mod or FS23/24: Cocoa

Post by StarStreak2109 »

Before going into such special crops, I first would love to see more crops specific to the northern hemisphere, e.g. more veggies. Also the whole vineyard stuff needs to be more fleshed out.
Eische

Post by Eische »

And not to forget that Cocoa harvest is pure manual work. There are just no machines available. Not sure how this should/could be reflected in a farming game which is focussing on machines.
Just driving the tractor with trailer to the field, hit a button and it will fill magically? Animated workers wandering through the field pretending to harvest?
The player itself being able to go to each individual tree and hit a button to harvest it?

All of that does not sound like fun for me.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I think root crops are more likely as the next addition to the game. Also I wouldn’t get your hopes up on when the next version will be.

Fs23 won’t happen and it’s very unlikely that it will be FS24 either. Fs25 is a lot more likely.