Grass Bales

OrcaAmity

Re: Grass Bales

Post by OrcaAmity »

Eische wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:43 pm You are playing FS22?

I'm fairly sure that the base game sheep pens are accepting bales.

Animal Dealer should be on every map. Check the map in the menu and zoom in a bit until the blue icons appear. The one with the bullhead is the animal dealer.
I am.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Now the wrapper is working for the grass bales. Sometimes it fails and sometimes it works again. I don't know what is going on here. The seeder, Amazone Citan-1500-C has something wrong with it. It doesn't sow seeds No for me it doesn't. It does in FS 19. I can't remember if it's in FS 17 and if it is it works in that one as well but it's broken in FS 22.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

Sheep pens accept both loose and baled grass. I usually leave 2 bales of grass on the input point of my sheep pens so that they automatically top up the pen as the sheep eat the grass. They'll also take hay but why bother with tedding and windrowing when grass will do.

BBCode Thumbnail: Image

Grass on left, hay on the right.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
AlexStefan

Post by AlexStefan »

after all of you explaining stuff to this guys, makes me think he is a big fat TROLL
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

AlexStefan wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:31 am after all of you explaining stuff to this guys, makes me think he is a big fat TROLL
That is funny that you say that, as I said the same thing earlier to a buddy about this topic. And when you look at ALL his previous post he asks (almost) the same questions over and over.