Problem With Some Direct Seeding Seeders

faruk9154

Problem With Some Direct Seeding Seeders

Post by faruk9154 »

Some direct seeders do not seeding directly. Especially the non-tractable ones. Is this a bug in the game? Or is it due to mod conflict? :confusednew:
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
humbe

Re: Problem With Some Direct Seeding Seeders

Post by humbe »

I haven't noticed an issue.. Maybe specify specific seeders you're having issues with so people using those can reply whether they have same issue..
Eische

Post by Eische »

I guess you mean those small seeders that consist of a power harrow and a seeder?
Yeah, they should work like direct seeders, but they do not. I filed two bug reports now and both were closed without solution.

Pretty starnge that you can use a power harrow alone to cultivate the field first and then sow into it. But those combined seeders will not work without cultivating first.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Eische wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:11 pm I guess you mean those small seeders that consist of a power harrow and a seeder?
Yeah, they should work like direct seeders, but they do not. I filed two bug reports now and both were closed without solution.

Pretty starnge that you can use a power harrow alone to cultivate the field first and then sow into it. But those combined seeders will not work without cultivating first.
Yes, that's exactly what I wanted to say. How can they not fix such a big mistake? The giants went crazy. *thumbsdown*
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I was going to ask what seeder you were using, but you beat me to it. Yes the lack of direct seeder (small ones) is annoying especially if you're using PF and starting a new savegame.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

deerefarm wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:19 am I was going to ask what seeder you were using, but you beat me to it. Yes the lack of direct seeder (small ones) is annoying especially if you're using PF and starting a new savegame.
They definitely need to be fixed with the update.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:38 am
deerefarm wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:19 am I was going to ask what seeder you were using, but you beat me to it. Yes the lack of direct seeder (small ones) is annoying especially if you're using PF and starting a new savegame.
If you want them to fix it you need to submit a ticket. As lately it's proven they don't do anything with their own forum.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:39 am
faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:38 am
If you want them to fix it you need to submit a ticket. As lately it's proven they don't do anything with their own forum.
Giants no longer cares about their fans. :!: It's a pity!
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:05 am Giants no longer cares about their fans. :!: It's a pity!
Those are your words, not mine! Just to clarify that.
I only said they dont read here that often so you should submit a ticket if you want to see it fixed, and then im sure they are happy to care about the fans if they been told what the issue is.
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:09 am
faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:05 am Giants no longer cares about their fans. :!: It's a pity!
I only said they dont read here that often so you should submit a ticket if you want to see it fixed, and then im sure they are happy to care about the fans if they been told what the issue is.
It was said above that this bug has been reported twice and has not been fixed. It means they weren't happy. Also, even though I reported 12 bugs, they didn't fix any of them. The bugs I reported were also closed without a solution. It means they really don't care.
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:05 am It was said above that this bug has been reported twice and has not been fixed. It means they weren't happy. Also, even though I reported 12 bugs, they didn't fix any of them. The bugs I reported were also closed without a solution. It means they really don't care.
It looks like it indeed. Well next Tuesday patch 1.6 lets hope it comes with some fixes👍🏻
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:16 am
faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:05 am It was said above that this bug has been reported twice and has not been fixed. It means they weren't happy. Also, even though I reported 12 bugs, they didn't fix any of them. The bugs I reported were also closed without a solution. It means they really don't care.
It looks like it indeed. Well next Tuesday patch 1.6 lets hope it comes with some fixes👍🏻
Hopefully these important bugs will be fixed with 1.6 :geeknew:
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:05 am
It was said above that this bug has been reported twice and has not been fixed. It means they weren't happy. Also, even though I reported 12 bugs, they didn't fix any of them. The bugs I reported were also closed without a solution. It means they really don't care.
But how many of those bugs were actually bugs and not just some personal complaint about something not being 100% visually accurate?
Playing on PC and PS4
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:06 pm
faruk9154 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:05 am

But how many of those bugs were actually bugs and not just some personal complaint about something not being 100% visually accurate?
They were all really troubling bugs. *thumbsup*
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs! Take one down, patch it up sound, 123 little bugs in the code...
Old fat guy with a day job...