Horses

Mwal

Re: Horses

Post by Mwal »

Post a screenshot or a picture of your animal screen here so we can see what you have going on
Tranceformer81

Post by Tranceformer81 »

OrcaAmity wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm
My cows TMR has been on 100% for four days.
And it will still say 100% after 100 days. It is not a indicator of the fill level but of the effect of whichever feed you provide.

TMR (100%) = Maximum amount of milk from each cow.

Hay (60%) = 60% of maximum amount of milk from each cow.

Grass (40%) = 40% of maximum amount of milk from each cow.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

I've given up on helping this guy. He has several other posts asking the same question about cows, sheep, and now horses. I've even sent him a PM offering to help him out, but no response. He's either trolling us, or sadly just can't grasp the concept of how things are different in FS22 from previous versions of the game.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
jeremyj621

Post by jeremyj621 »

Tranceformer81 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:11 am
OrcaAmity wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:30 pm
My cows TMR has been on 100% for four days.
And it will still say 100% after 100 days. It is not a indicator of the fill level but of the effect of whichever feed you provide.

TMR (100%) = Maximum amount of milk from each cow.

Hay (60%) = 60% of maximum amount of milk from each cow.

Grass (40%) = 40% of maximum amount of milk from each cow.
This is what I told the OP as well. I don't mean to sound judgmental or offensive, but I think the OP is mentally or learning impaired somehow.
Sid1701d

Post by Sid1701d »

One key difference about animals and stuff in FS 22 is the seasonal cycle and because everyone likes to play different season length a lot of the productivity is monthly instead of daily, which includes crops grow to the next stage monthly and production and health increase montly instead of daily, production facilities are based on monthly inputs and outputs. It may take a while for animals to get up to full health if you play on long seasons, but if you play on 1 day seasons actually really quickly. I like to play on 28 day months so I can enjoy each season.
Tazoslo

Post by Tazoslo »

I had NEVER played FS before this December,, so total neewbie, and I have none of these problems. When I have problems, I have been able to solve them in 10-15 minutes by reading FAQs or checking out youtube videos. Usually its because I didnt understand something.

My money is on users issues and not Giants Software issues...
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

www.Youtube.com it has answers to all these questions you keep having.