Older equipment

dirt88

Re: Older equipment

Post by dirt88 »

it would be nice almosta farm came to fs22 to go with older equipment
Bridgecape

Re: Older equipment, donkey bridge

Post by Bridgecape »

i´d like the animals feeding, like there was in fs19. It feels some kind of silly, the animals are feeding ones of a month :confusednew: I hope the ones of the day recovers. Same problem with the water, ones of the day. If there are players who like auto-feeding that's ok. But it would be nice if we practical worker were also taken into account. Yes and for the PC games too.
xxukuxx

Post by xxukuxx »

Not always about being antique and small, just stuff around 90s early 2000s, farming in the UK we use alot of that stuff still, especially drills ploughs and cultivators and combines.
I think mostly I wish there was older smaller foragers, new Holland, case, claas, John deere. Oh and its a crying shame that the console hadn't seen an MB trac yet.
dirt88

Post by dirt88 »

xxukuxx wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:50 pm Not always about being antique and small, just stuff around 90s early 2000s, farming in the UK we use alot of that stuff still, especially drills ploughs and cultivators and combines.
I think mostly I wish there was older smaller foragers, new Holland, case, claas, John deere. Oh and its a crying shame that the console hadn't seen an MB trac yet.
love to see a Lizard version of mb trac.i know theres a Unimog coming so maybe
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Decriptus wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:08 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:02 am
Honkyfarmer_v1010 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:19 am ..."Gravity Wagon" ...
Reported
I don't know you or the poster, but why was this reporter?....all he said was "gravity wagon"
It is in fact a joke. Gravity wagon is a four letter word around here.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

I'd settle for an excavator. Honestly, I'm glad I was able to play 22 through Gamepass. The lack of mods when compared to 19 is shocking. It's so barebones.
humbe

Post by humbe »

Tractordata.com has a lot of data on old tractors and combines.. Anyone else have good resources for age of other equipment? Trying to track down manufacture year of equipment is hard. Trying to search I typically find auctions that mostly dont specify age of equipment or old manuals with neither a print date nor equipment date..