FS 22 PS4 New Update

OrcaAmity

FS 22 PS4 New Update

Post by OrcaAmity »

With FS 22 PS4, what is the new update about? Is it adding stuff or fixing stuff?
Rasping rabbit

Re: FS 22 PS4 New Update

Post by Rasping rabbit »

OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Interesting. Part of the update is to fix problems with the animals and I'm hoping it's fixed the problem I've been asking and talking about recently where my cows have never eaten anything.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

OrcaAmity wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:57 am
Interesting. Part of the update is to fix problems with the animals and I'm hoping it's fixed the problem I've been asking and talking about recently where my cows have never eaten anything.
Fixed animal husbandry manure output being limited to straw consumption?

That’s the only note I saw about cows, and it says it’s to fix manure output.
OrcaAmity

Post by OrcaAmity »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:03 am

Same here. It also mentions TMR about three times. I'm having issues with that where my cows never even eat that.

Something I forgot to mention. It says my cows have produced no manure where it's at 0% but there's two small piles of manure in the place where the manure piles up. It's strange why there's two small piles of manure when my cows are not eating and it's strange why there's two small piles of manure when the meter reads none at 0%. Something is certainly wrong here. I know it's not me causing this because with what we have to do is so simple and I've done this with the other FS games and things worked. The only thing we don't have to do is give our cows and other animals water and I wonder why not. I also wonder why we can but the Aquatrans water tank on wheels and the water tank when there's no use for them anymore.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Because irl most places are plumbed and you don't have to carry water every day.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Ducky2013

Post by Ducky2013 »

This so called update has basically destroyed every console players game & where's the Xerion 5000 mod gone half the mods are missing in the modhub on consoles
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Logged on on my Xbox series s and noticed all my mods gone but on a brighter note they increased the storage to 8,000 mg
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I would recommend not updating if you’re on console or not playing until giants says something tomorrow during their business hours. If upon loading in everyone’s losing everything don’t try it for yourself, it’s probably best to watch the train wreck from a distance and not jump in front too.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

So far no issues from the update on my PS4 the only thing different was my clothes got changed to Kabota!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It's only Xbox having problems
eric21

Post by eric21 »

OrcaAmity wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:12 am

Use them for green houses

Same here. It also mentions TMR about three times. I'm having issues with that where my cows never even eat that.

Something I forgot to mention. It says my cows have produced no manure where it's at 0% but there's two small piles of manure in the place where the manure piles up. It's strange why there's two small piles of manure when my cows are not eating and it's strange why there's two small piles of manure when the meter reads none at 0%. Something is certainly wrong here. I know it's not me causing this because with what we have to do is so simple and I've done this with the other FS games and things worked. The only thing we don't have to do is give our cows and other animals water and I wonder why not. I also wonder why we can but the Aquatrans water tank on wheels and the water tank when there's no use for them anymore.
Use them for greenhouses
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

OrcaAmity wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:12 am

I can’t see any mention in those patch notes of TMR, certainly not 3 mentions. Maybe they are glitched for me. 🤷‍♂️
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ducky2013 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:05 am This so called update has basically destroyed every console players game & where's the Xerion 5000 mod gone half the mods are missing in the modhub on consoles
Did you check the crossplay option on your modhub? Most updates reset it.