Series S
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Wyldesystem

Re: Series S - All mods deleted after game update

Post by Wyldesystem »

Same on my xbox one 2 and i cant even see option for all mods ....cant get half my stuff back what the hell........i just built a nice big farm and now this...hope all is not lost
Last edited by Wyldesystem on Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Mine was the same way having to redownload all of them but I will take we now have 8 g
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
Wyldesystem

Post by Wyldesystem »

Just noticed the increased space.....
Zero76Gaming

Post by Zero76Gaming »

I think in order to give us 8gb they had to clear it to make it work.

Well thnx for communicating this Giants! Would've been great if we knew in advance. Also, this thing wasn't mentioned anywhere in the notes🤔
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

It seems like an unintended issue I wouldn’t download or load in until they get back in the office and address it tomorrow. No sense in losing everything in case they fix it
donnyh83

Post by donnyh83 »

I also had to redownload all of my mods after update 1.6 came out. Xbox Series S. I did notice that the space went up, currently at 7395 MB.
racs

Post by racs »

donnyh83 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:58 am I also had to redownload all of my mods after update 1.6 came out. Xbox Series S. I did notice that the space went up, currently at 7395 MB.
maybe some stuff automatically downloaded in your, and guys don't worry they will put some update or note how to recover your all deleted data.
:hi: :hi:
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Same for me, on the upside there seems to be more room available for storage but it took me about an hour to go through and download them all. If its true that there is more storage than its well worth it, as long as it doesn't turn out like the slot count/pallet limit issues. Happy to trade an hour of downloading new stuff for more storage space if its not more fake news.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Zero76Gaming wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:04 am I think in order to give us 8gb they had to clear it to make it work.

Well thnx for communicating this Giants! Would've been great if we knew in advance. Also, this thing wasn't mentioned anywhere in the notes🤔
Well, for once it can't be blamed on giants, as they themselves got caught off guard on this by Microsoft.....
In short : to be able to fix the issue with lower modspace than Playstation users, they had to create a new modstorage, as expanding the exciting wasn't possible.
That's why you xbox users ended up with no mods, the space is brand new.

And they (Giants) didn't get a warning from Microsoft that it was going to happen now
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Steel_Horse

Post by Steel_Horse »

Noraf wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:31 am
Zero76Gaming wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:04 am I think in order to give us 8gb they had to clear it to make it work.

Well, for once it can't be blamed on giants, as they themselves got caught off guard on this by Microsoft.....
In short : to be able to fix the issue with lower modspace than Playstation users, they had to create a new modstorage, as expanding the exciting wasn't possible.
That's why you xbox users ended up with no mods, the space is brand new.

And they (Giants) didn't get a warning from Microsoft that it was going to happen now
So what your basically saying is they released a completely untested change to see what happened. Sounds somewhat implausible.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

No, what I am saying is that Microsoft found this to be the perfect time to finally fix the issue with lower modspace on xbox, and that it caught Giants off guard that they did it now, as they weren't informed prior to them doing so.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Houzvert32

Post by Houzvert32 »

Hello, on my One X I have the same problem....

I take one hour to install all the mod but that cause to much damage on my save game.... 100 hours delete
AgroDude

Post by AgroDude »

If you use a console, you are at the mercy of the builder. Microsoft being lazy again, no doubt. Why did it need to be a destructive resize?

You are surprised MS did this? I'm not!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

This is now documented in the official announcement for Patch 1.6: viewtopic.php?f=876&t=192710 (see the section Xbox specific change/warning)
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules