Xbox series s Update

Ducky2013

Xbox series s Update

Post by Ducky2013 »

the new update has destroyed my whole game there's no way of getting the show all mods to work because there's no option to do it , so no point playing it mods are missing. The new dlc isn't showing oh & thanks for un installing everything that took weeks to install / months. Lost everything. PLEASE fix this asap thanks.
dirtyduckuk

Re: Xbox series s Update

Post by dirtyduckuk »

Same for me but if you try to start the previous saved game it will show the mods you had installed but only 3 or 4 at a time.

Good thing is that they've increased the amount of mod storage from 4gb to 8gb
Huggy1672

Post by Huggy1672 »

Same thing happened to me 7 months gone
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

Same for me, on the upside there seems to be more room available for storage but it took me about an hour to go through and download them all. If its true that there is more storage than its well worth it, as long as it doesn't turn out like the slot count/pallet limit issues. It's hardly destroyed the game, I'd happily trade an hour of downloading for 4more gigs as long as its not fake news.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Crashmac wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:32 pm Same for me, on the upside there seems to be more room available for storage but it took me about an hour to go through and download them all. If its true that there is more storage than its well worth it, as long as it doesn't turn out like the slot count/pallet limit issues. It's hardly destroyed the game, I'd happily trade an hour of downloading for 4more gigs as long as its not fake news.
It has almost doubled. It’s changed to the same amount that PlayStation has had since launch, so like you say I think it’s a fair trade having to give up an hour for double the mods.

Also the way I saw it was that I probably had a lot of mods installed that I didn’t actually want anymore so it’s like when I was a kid and my parents forced me to tidy my room 😆😆
garyst

Post by garyst »

The only bad thing is there are a couple mods I was using that I guess was removed from the modhub that I can't get back now. A trailer and a atv.
deerefarm

Post by deerefarm »

garyst wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:34 pm The only bad thing is there are a couple mods I was using that I guess was removed from the modhub that I can't get back now. A trailer and a atv.
If they were removed from modhub there was probably a reason for it. Handy as they were they were probably stolen mods that got called out.
Have been playing FS since FS 2011 came out and still going strong. *thumbsup*
Check out Dairy Air Farms https://www.youtube.com/c/DairyAirFarms
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Giants explains about the x-box issue in the coming podcast (release on friday).
Sneak preview here :
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx05WMex0jah ... O6gh_uwo7y
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...