Kubota M8 series issues

RODHA

Kubota M8 series issues

Post by RODHA »

I’m not sure if calling those “issues” is the right thing but first of all I’m really disappointed with the sound of the M8 as it is quite similar to the sound of some other tractors. It is kind of like a generic diesel sound that is lacking character.

And if my eyes are not deceiving me the dashboard (instrument cluster) is not centered and way off to the right. May be it is a real thing.
PS5 / FS22
Bobbydj1980

Re: Kubota M8 series issues

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I couldn't even get the thing to download in modhub hopefully it downloads today feeling like I wasted money
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

My understanding is the M8 is built by Versatile Tractors for Kubota which might explain why it has a different sound from the other Kubota’s
garyst

Post by garyst »

chaseydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:10 pm My understanding is the M8 is built by Versatile Tractors for Kubota which might explain why it has a different sound from the other Kubota’s
I always thought it was the other way around that Kubota built the m8 first then versatile started working with Kubota to use it as the nemesis.
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I was in the school of thought that the M8 was a Versatile with Kubota badges on, but evidently I was wrong. It was designed by Kubota for North America, and manufactured by Versatile. It should sound different than the other Kubota tractors, as it runs a Cummins engine, not a Kubota, like the rest of them.

https://brownfieldagnews.com/innovation ... s-tractor/
Farmerbear53

Post by Farmerbear53 »

Bobbydj1980 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:01 pm I couldn't even get the thing to download in modhub hopefully it downloads today feeling like I wasted money
If you are on Xbox you need to go into the Microsoft store, click on the icon then click install. this is also true for the AGI update. I don't know about PlayStation or computer.
:hi: Don't be a hater least you be hated.
Xbox Series X (primary) *thumbsup* and PS4 Pro
DustyK

Post by DustyK »

Versatile makes the tractor for Kabota. Im disapointed that Giants tells us these are US spec tractors but none of them have a US style drawbar.
Crashmac

Post by Crashmac »

DustyK wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:46 am Versatile makes the tractor for Kabota. Im disapointed that Giants tells us these are US spec tractors but none of them have a US style drawbar.
Thats one of my pet peeves with a lot of Giants tractors.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

DustyK wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:46 am Versatile makes the tractor for Kabota. Im disapointed that Giants tells us these are US spec tractors but none of them have a US style drawbar.
Front duals are wrong as well, as they are on all base game tractors other than the Case.